What's new

South China Sea Arbitration News & Discussion

An utterly embarrassing day for China. China has just edged closer to international pariah status.

soon, its economy will collapse to the level of no return.

THIS IS A MASS HOLE IN SCS AND EVERYONE GET PISSED OFF BY EVERYONE‘S CLAIMS, HOW DO YOU EXECPT YOUR NERIBOURS TO REACT ABOUT YOUR CLAIM? REMERMBER VETNAM PISSED OFF AS MANY COUNTRIES AS CHINA DID, DON"T PRETEND TO BE INNOCENT.

They are innocent.

okay it is not your ship and it is not your countrymen's life so that means SCS is not your business then, and I'm willing to wage my life to defend my country even if it means a nuclear war and doom of humanity.

Then you're utterly ignorant. Greed is brighter than your own life.

THIS IS A MASS HOLE IN SCS AND EVERYONE GET PISSED OFF BY EVERYONE‘S CLAIMS, HOW DO YOU EXECPT YOUR NERIBOURS TO REACT ABOUT YOUR CLAIM? REMERMBER VETNAM PISSED OFF AS MANY COUNTRIES AS CHINA DID, DON"T PRETEND TO BE INNOCENT.

Not as much as china undisputed and ancient claim that ARE now illegal and does not comply with International law

Actions speak louder than words my friend and plus the other chinese forumers are already making threats which i laughable because your country is screwed either way please save your pleas and excuses and reasons for those who gives a damn. Because minus you the other chinese forumers like your government are screw heads with tantrum problem

Mabuhay ng Republika
internet ppl tend to be emotional, don't blame them to much, you and I get emotional sometimes, and I don't recall that chinese government made threat to philipine ppl. btw the new philipine government looks like more practical so there's great possibility things won't go worse.

I just watched World War documentary where Japanese Forces defeated Chinese Forces,10 times their numbers.And kept on advancing in the Chinese territory.Just a reminder,from your small neighbors.
I just watched China-India border War documentary where China Forces defeated India Forces,10 times their numbers.Japan is not our qualified rival, we can defeat him easily TODAY ,thanks for your concern ,take care of yourself, none of your neibours love India. Just a reminder,from your powerful neighbor.

internet ppl tend to be emotional, don't blame them to much, you and I get emotional sometimes, and I don't recall that chinese government made threat to philipine ppl. btw the new philipine government looks like more practical so there's great possibility things won't go worse.

Kind like you and the rest of the chinese forumers who can't get over the fact that their country just got rekt by the international community really how about the thousand of articles of the globe times and the foreign minister and just now Emperor Xi just told us off that china will use force if we enforce or sail in our waters of course it was very suttle but the threat of force was there so please save your back tracks to some other drone it does not help you situation you people just got rekt.

And you are not a philipino

He is a chinese poster

Yeah...Am sure the Pakistani government will write a very strong letter of support to Beijing.

Hehehe.. That was cruel.

OT : This new Chinese govt. has given reason to every neighboring country to build her military. Every neighboring country ( Japan, Vietnam, Philippines etc) will be induct new weapon systems. Now 10X much more potent missiles will be ponied at China. What an achievement.

Last edited:
soon, its economy will collapse to the level of no return.

They are innocent.

Then you're utterly ignorant. Greed is brighter than your own life.
blahblahblah you can accuse me as ignorant as you want, I'm tired of aguring two opposed opinions, let's just see how things will going on and each of us can do what ever we should do to defend our claims, that's fair and square.

Kind like you and the rest of the chinese forumers who can't get over the fact that their country just got rekt by the international community really how about the thousand of articles of the globe times and the foreign minister and just now Emperor Xi just told us off that china will use force if we enforce or sail in our waters of course it was very suttle but the threat of force was there so please save your back tracks to some other drone it does not help you situation you people just got rekt.

He is a chinese poster
hey man if philipine will enforce your claims then china has the same right to do the same, but this is clearly a bad situation that both of us should try to aviod.

As for China no one can stop the peaceful rise of dragon

LOL, you went a little overboard with your phrasing there, mate!

Transforming sandbars into military encampments with airstrips ...
just cannot be termed a peaceful rise no matter how you twist it!

Agreed on the dragon though, have a great day, Tay.

LOL, you went a little overboard with your phrasing there, mate!

Transforming sandbars into military encampments with airstrips ...
just cannot be termed a peaceful rise no matter how you twist it!

Agreed on the dragon though, have a great day, Tay.
LOL. When France builds it base in middle east or carries out operation In africa is it fine ?

Back
Top Bottom