What's new

South Africa's Wayne Parnell converts to Islam

Because we got one more brother in Islam. But why everybody from India here is getting offended over his conversion and our celeberation :undecided:

Because other than you no one is celebrating! You think that Islam is a personal property of yours. I did not see any Americans and French celebrating if anyone converts to Christian. :P

Assalam alaikum

Muslims do celebrate when someone rivert back to islam
And if somebody is happy about someone why u ppl r becoming "tawa" ?

TARIQ

A South African converting and alot of people here on a Pakistani forum celebrating/ getting pissed? :confused:

There are better things in life to worry about, guys.

Masha Allah! May Allah make him more successful as a Muslim and as a human being!

You people getting all koila here won't understand. Rather you cannot understand. It is a Muslim thing to express happiness when a person accepts Islam, a sort of spiritual happiness (that u'll probably never experience).
Now if you don't like our celebrations too bad, we don't give a damn. 8-)

mashallah, may allah always guide this dude on right path, and he follows islam till he die

as for dilshan converting, dilshan converted because of his mother, who is buddhist

I guess SA doesn't have one of those cool laws where converts are killed...

Because other than you no one is celebrating! You think that Islam is a personal property of yours.
No...! Its not a personal property of anyone. It is for whole humanity, even you can also join us.

I did not see any Americans and French celebrating if anyone converts to Christian. :P
We don't follow Americans or French. They are they and we are we. We have our own way of living, culture and values.

I guess SA doesn't have one of those cool laws where converts are killed...

in west the person who questions the holocaust is jailed and can have life sentence, or some sort of punishment

what is the difference between penalty for conversion or penalty for holocaust denial??

in west the person who questions the holocaust is jailed and can have life sentence, or some sort of punishment

what is the difference between penalty for conversion or penalty for holocaust denial??

I can deny the holocaust all day long if I want...and what does this have to do with a law to kill converts?

I can deny the holocaust all day long if I want...and what does this have to do with a law to kill converts?

there is a penalty for holocaust denial, it is similar to religion conversion because the converted or rather say apostate denies islam which is not allowed, and muslims believe islam is the only true religion all others are false

In spite of being a influential and ancient religion, why is that there are so much of discussion within Musim people that with one person Parnell convert to Islam,i mean this needs to be showcased.....

there is a penalty for holocaust denial, it is similar to religion conversion because the converted or rather say apostate denies islam which is not allowed, and muslims believe islam is the only true religion all others are false

I believe all other than Christianity is false...perhaps I should agitate for these laws (ps...in the US, there are no laws against holocaust denial...in Europe there are)

(actually agnostic...but if I do start needing fairy-tales....I will stick with my culture's)

I believe all other than Christianity is false...perhaps I should agitate for these laws (ps...in the US, there are no laws against holocaust denial...in Europe there are)

(actually agnostic...but if I do start needing fairy-tales....I will stick with my culture's)

in america more people are atheists and agnostics than christian, in USA nobody no longer believes in holy ghost and santa clause

In spite of being a influential and ancient religion, why is that there are so much of discussion within Musim people that with one person Parnell convert to Islam,i mean this needs to be showcased.....

This thread was no about discussion but was about welcoming a newly converted guy. Few fully pissed off people jumped in with their brain farts out of no where.

Back
Top Bottom