What's new

South Africa vs Bangladesh

lets pray that Bangladeshi players return to there hotel safely

They were not expected to win but they should have put up a better show in batting.

They should be ripped off their test team status and Ireland should be given the test team status instead.

---------- Post added at 03:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:18 PM ----------

They will be hoping that India bowl the West Indies out tomorrow for less than 40-50 runs..:hang2:

BTW BD not played well in this WC. Everyone expected them in quarter over WI. Better try next time.

lets pray that Bangladeshi players return to there hotel safely

lol Bangladesh all out in 78 against SA's 284 but once upon a time they won one match against SA, they will continue to shout on that. :P The calculations also done how to remove India from WC in any hypothetical way!!! :rofl:

Example: just go through the thread, wet dreams and India-phobia never ends.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/cricket/98653-england-vs-west-india-3.html

it would be a far better WC has it been played only among top 8 ICC ODI ranking teams....

till now , it's just waste of time in these group matchs...

on the flip side.. BD doesn't have to worry about the security of their players in india anymore!!:D:D

We've lost but what's so funny? And why compare us with Irish?
Won three matches against Ireland, Netherland, England
If our opponent was named Aficaland today then we could
have won for sure, Promise.

BD's lol :rofl:

Now they will be praying that India should bowl out WI in
double digits

it would be a far better WC has it been played only among top 8 ICC ODI ranking teams....

till now , it's just waste of time in these group matchs...

Yes I agree, Now the best 8 teams will play knock out round and all BS played 6 matches each . I think this was absolutely useless format.

Yes I agree, Now the best 8 teams will play knock out round and all BS played 6 matches each . I think this was absolutely useless format.
But it gave platform for minnows to play against best team .
There were some upsets too .
Irelans winning against England
Bangladesh winning against England
Canada performing well

Back
Top Bottom