What's new

Sorry, folks. Starbucks is not coming to Pakistan

No worries, we have its alternate and a better one....:big_boss:

606993-image-1379694326-448-640x480.JPG

Burger lab available in Tier 2 city like kochi in india.By the way these are not big global chain companies neither many of us heard about them.There are tons of such minor players..

You dont have hardees or golden chicks or alot of the one mentioned in the list. sour grapes. keep on masterbating to starbucks:D

Last edited:
Why a top brand like Starbucks will come to Pakistan. Pakistanis can't afford that. :p::P
That tells me a lot about you...terming Starbucks the top brand means that you did not leave the "vast" boundaries of your Bangladesh...simply ignorant and idiotic...and furthermore...This is Pakistan , not Bangladesh where people can't afford the simplest form of food.

We are 200Million and Indians are like 1.1 Billion ,,,,,,,,,,,, Hell man Y cant we have our own Brand ,,,,,,, One simple question to all here .
Y cant we have some thing like , Mcdonald , KFC , or whatever , Y we don't have our own brand ?????????????

We are 200Million and Indians are like 1.1 Billion ,,,,,,,,,,,, Hell man Y cant we have our own Brand ,,,,,,, One simple question to all here .
Y cant we have some thing like , Mcdonald , KFC , or whatever , Y we don't have our own brand ?????????????

India also have big brands for coffee which they have international presence

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Café_Coffee_Day

Infact the starbucks in india is a partnership of both Tata and starbucks and so 50% profit goes to the indian company

Also another indian giant

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barista_Lavazza

No worries, we have its alternate and a better one....:big_boss:

View attachment 345521

Since you have better one, so this is the reason starbucks not coming in pakistan ?

Doesn't matter.
Chaiwallas in Pakistan serve better chai than 'chai latte'.
And whats so special about starbucks? I only have seen one in Portugal at the airport if I'm not wrong.

Damn... But back to Gloria Jeans :yahoo::yahoo::coffee::coffee::coffee:

gloria-jeans-cafe-food.jpg

Yeah yeah you won Hypa Powa India Congrats..

Man Indian sure are obsessed with D*** measuring thing we have this we have that... :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:
I like this one....
Their environment is pretty nice.
But their coffee is more expensive than Starbucks in China.

Starbucks is every pakistani's coffee lover's dream W-T-F !!

There are far better coffee brands out there with their own plantations across brazil etc unlike starbucks which uses blended beans !

I am not sure what is the craze about Starbucks..But i beleive it is good for Pakistan to encourage its own home grown high coffee retail chain to flourish than allowing Starbucks to gain market in Pakistan...Starbucks is not about Coffee, rather it is a life style statement...Honetly, it does not suit to any of then country in South Asia that includes India too...But people go by fashion statement so they love to spend money in Starbucks.

Plus Gloria Jeans muffins are awesome :D
Yep!
But unfortunately, this small company has less capacity to expend compared to multinationals like Starbucks....
The number of Gloria Jeans in China is less than the number of Starbucks in my city alone....

Yep!
But unfortunately, this small company has less capacity to expend compared to multinationals like Starbucks....
The number of Gloria Jeans in China is less than the number of Starbucks in my city alone....
Gloria Jeans too is an American company with outlets in 40+ countries its strange to hear that they are not that fiesty to take a chunk out of the Chinese market

Btw how would you compare their mocha with Starbucks?

Gloria Jeans too is an American company with outlets in 40+ countries its strange to hear that they are not that fiesty to take a chunk out of the Chinese market

Btw how would you compare their mocha with Starbucks?
I thought it is Australian, it has several hundred outlets there.
Chinese market, though with several thousand Starbucks, is not a coffee-friendly market.
Starbucks and all other foreign cafes in China provide a place for chatting and discussing business rather than buying takeaway coffees to go.....
Hence, you will see a 3-floor Starbucks in Shanghai with super comfortable sofas and high-speed wifi, full of people, but few people are waiting in line at the counter......
It's more about a space than coffee culture.
Once my broadband at home was broken, so I went to the nearest Starbucks with my own food, then I ordered one mug of coffee, and kept asking for tap water and free milk....
I stayed there for a whole day, and it was a 24H Starbucks with a wifi speed that ensured downloading one song within 5 seconds....

Back
Top Bottom