What's new

Sorry Bangladesh !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
there we go, now can we please just put this thread where it belongs.......the dust-bin of time

When we talk about Indus Valley civilization, your chest becomes 5 feet wide, but when it comes to the 9 mos of 1971, you want to throw that to dust bin!!! Why, does it hurt too much???

how many times we sorry to them ? every day they need it for feel good . please stop this BS our head of state and army chief told them sorry from 180mn pakistains thats more then enogh

when was the last time you saw me post in that thread about indus?

i think i've seen more of these retarded "apology" threads since then.

we have HUNDREDS of them here already. Use the fockin search function dude.

and yes, happy independence day

---------- Post added at 12:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:33 AM ----------

how many times we sorry to them ? every day they need it for feel good . please stop this BS our head of state and army chief told them sorry from 180mn pakistains thats more then enogh

as long as awami league of stooges is in power in the country, it's hard to even see how we can expand on whatever ties we have with them

they make everything BUT the right signals

India had 4 full time Muslim Chief Justices of India. Present Vice-President is a Muslim, Chief election commissioner is also a Muslim. Airforce chief and Defence Minister are Christians. Because our problem is with communal riots. The discrimination theory is Pakistani propaganda to support their Two-Nation Theory which always lies in bashing India.

For your this propaganda Article, listen to Javed Akhtar's interviews with DAWN newspaper. This is one of the best interviews.

....replying further will derail the topic..... i guess should stick to the topic.....

Last edited by a moderator:
India had 4 full time Muslim Chief Justices of India. Present Vice-President is a Muslim, Chief election commissioner is also a Muslim. Airforce chief and Defence Minister are Christians. Because our problem is with communal riots. The discrimination theory is Pakistani propaganda to support their Two-Nation Theory which always lies in bashing India.

For your this propaganda Article, listen to Javed Akhtar's interviews with DAWN newspaper. This is one of the best interviews.

thts some Fed up indian retard talking shitt abt pakistan

Last edited by a moderator:
what some of your hasinas and other lackeys like that are doing is politicizing an issue that should be left to the historians

It was just a mere war for Pakistan but it was our Independence. We (hasina/khaleda) can not see the event in the same lens as for Pakistan. For you 1947 as the day of independence but for us 1971 is the one when the real independence came. Can you put aside 1947?

Bangladesh govt. is learning bad things from Armenians.....and in the interests of productive relations with Pakistan, they should not opt for this strategy

Nope!! You think Armenians, shout out of thin air for nothing???

nobody ever talks about indian soldiers who also raped bengali women......nobody ever talks about the loyal pro-Pakistani Bengalis/Biharis who were slaughtered.....

nobody talks about West Pakistanis residing in Dacca --many of them went back to east Pakistan in bloody tin boxes.......some went back in body bags. The fact of the matter is that no matter how you look at it, mukti bahinis were traitors. They took support from our enemy.

shove an apology up your arses, you wont get one from me because I had nothin to do with those events; or the blunders of the W. Pak govt. You wont get one from any self-respecting Pakistani who themself feels disenfranchised by our political f*cks ups (as well as the mistake some bengalis made to take support from our enemy)

i used to be a bit less "out-spoken" on this subject and a bit more conciliatory....but not anymore. My views radically changed on this subject.

It was just a mere war for Pakistan but it was our Independence. We (hasina/khaleda) can not see the event in the same lens as for Pakistan. For you 1947 as the day of independence but for us 1971 is the one when the real independence came. Can you put aside 1947?

exactly....so you celebrate on your day, i'll celebrate on mine. I am Pakistani Pakhtun, you are an ethnic Bengali. We are both Muslims. So i view you as an equal. But I acknowledge that my culture and yours have nothing to do with eachother

if i went to Bangladesh, i wouldnt even be able to read a friggin road sign or billboard.....

from the very beginning, Bengalis were also more ethno-centric and proud of their culture and language......thats great. They never had anything to do with the people who comprise today's Pakistan.

Nope!! You think Armenians, shout out of thin air for nothing???

yes

nobody ever talks about indian soldiers who also raped bengali women......nobody ever talks about the loyal pro-Pakistani Bengalis/Biharis who were slaughtered.....

hahahahah!!! that is what they teach you in school???? All the Pro Pakistani big wigs still very active in BD politics now facing war crime charges. They were not killed or slaughtered.

nobody talks about West Pakistanis residing in Dacca --many of them went back to east Pakistan in bloody tin boxes.......some went back in body bags.

But most of them went back alive unharmed which they probably did not deserve!!!
f*ck apologies.

i second that.

---------- Post added at 12:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:33 AM ----------

[/COLOR]

as long as awami league of stooges is in power in the country, it's hard to even see how we can expand on whatever ties we have with them

they make everything BUT the right signals

they are not that much important for pakistan let them bash bark or wahtever they want. if they cross limits just kick bangali ambessy from pakistan and pull back our embassy from dhaka thats it . they clean streets in gulf for 50$ per month and we give them damn like god ?

But most of them went back alive unharmed which they probably did not deserve!!!

i once came across an elderly lady in old city part of Lahore (i think she was originally from Sialkot).....she was a retired nurse in her mid 80s......They were living in Dacca, were well liked in their community.

but then one day muktis decided that her husband didnt deserve to live simply because he was a West Pakistani. Two dozen guys ambushed him and stabbed him with sticks and poles.

surely he deserved to die? He employed bengalis, he even spoke bengali.

he never went against his country, i can assure you that..... ;)

---------- Post added at 12:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:50 AM ----------

in the end, it was never meant to be though.....you cant have another wing of the country so far away, with one giant dump of hostile land in between

logistical nightmare, totally unfeasible.

This thread should be closed. Opener of the thread wanted to imply compromise ideology and it is going to opposite direction....

exactly....so you celebrate on your day, i'll celebrate on mine. I am Pakistani Pakhtun, you are an ethnic Bengali. We are both Muslims. So i view you as an equal. But I acknowledge that my culture and yours have nothing to do with eachother

Exactly right!!! No Bengali ever asked any Pakhtun to start Bengali dance lesson for them.

About the equality!!! I dont think Bengalis ever considered themselves as inferior than Pakhtun. It was rather a power fight between Punjabis and Bengalis and taking control of the helm and whole Pakistan.

if i went to Bangladesh, i wouldnt even be able to read a friggin road sign or billboard.....

If you can read English then you should not have any problem. Most of the signs carry english translation at the bottom. Or you could ask and pedestrian. You will be fine.

from the very beginning, Bengalis were also more ethno-centric and proud of their culture and language......thats great. They never had anything to do with the people who comprise today's Pakistan.

Well it depends how you look at it!! Bengali is a ethniciy not a race like you Pakhtuns. All race mingled together and created the biggest ethnicity in the sub continent. There were lot of Pakhtun blood also mixed in the process. So you are more than welcome to make yourself a Bengali. Its open for all unlike yours.

For instance, If I go to Pakistan and call myself a Pakhtun then everybody will laugh at me. I will always be a Bengali there. But if you come to Bangladesh and speak bengali and call yourself Bengali which will be taken very natuarally.

Why should we expand any ties with them? If they want to keep up this apology crap then so be it, Hamara kiya jata hai?

We have nothing to lose.

i once came across an elderly lady in old city part of Lahore (i think she was originally from Sialkot).....she was a retired nurse in her mid 80s......They were living in Dacca, were well liked in their community.

but then one day muktis decided that her husband didnt deserve to live simply because he was a West Pakistani. Two dozen guys ambushed him and stabbed him with sticks and poles.

surely he deserved to die? He employed bengalis, he even spoke bengali.

he never went against his country, i can assure you that..... ;)

---------- Post added at 12:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:50 AM ----------

in the end, it was never meant to be though.....you cant have another wing of the country so far away, with one giant dump of hostile land in between

logistical nightmare, totally unfeasible.

What was her Husband's job?? I have read about many mukti operation in dhaka.... They used to recieve order from their camps in India. Such as suppose Mr.X needs to be killed. They used to recieve the order in their camps, trained on the objective, and then small group(4-5 member) used to cross the border to perform the operation after studying the objective for few days..... Her husband was involved in something. Otherwise it was very risky to kill in dhaka and why would they take risk to kill an innocent??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom