What's new

Sorry Bangladesh !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously, I am sick of these kinds of threads...

The real sorry has to come from Pakistan’s government..but I will nevertheless say it..

We are Sorry Bangladesh

No offence but I am not among those WE.... At the same time I wish all the very best to Bangladesh and her people..

And Yes Musharaf has already apologized on behalf of entire nation, there's no question of another "real sorry" from Pakistan's government over again..

Well Bangladeshis..
For your 40 years of Great Glory & Pride..
And best wishes to your country to maintain good progress in this decade..

Happy Independence Day. :cheers:

bengali growth rate was higher because of us?? :lol::rofl::rofl:, no dear there is no attraction for bengali women

Well, thats probably our men got infected by Pakistani psycho!!!

---------- Post added at 10:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:04 PM ----------

Well Bangladeshis..
For your 40 years of Great Glory & Pride..
And best wishes to your country to maintain good progress in this decade..

Happy Independence Day. :cheers:

Thats the Victory Day Yar..

Independence day is 26th March

so why are you jumping here, go jump else where, dont you have bengali forums too, stop polluting this forum

Yes there is but fun lies in watching this peculiar frustrations.
Its not me who is trolling nor demanding an apology.

What would I do with a mere priceless apology from some
hormone charged nincompoops ?

given that it was an ethno-centric movement, i wonder what's stopping them from liberating their brethren across that God-forsaken border

bengali growth rate was higher because of us?? :lol::rofl::rofl:, no dear there is no attraction for bengali women
fertility rate is directly related to female education, female economic status, female freedom, marriage age all of which are taken care by Govt.....

What would I do with a mere priceless apology from some
hormone charged nincompoops ?

But that's not what your government thinks, in fact your government begs us for an apology whenever they meet with our officials.

The article is written by a pathetic idiot... self pity is a fatal thing.. sorry yeah right... shhoo!

well we have too many of those.....actually, if u look at my posts from 2008 -- i actually remember once saying that i would "apologize" for what happened

but as stated earlier, my views have radically changed....we have too many of these self-loathing self-pitying "journos" many of whom dont even live in Pakistan and think they sound sophisticated by talking through their crumpet-fed arses

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom