What's new

Sorry Bangladesh !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Typical Feeling as a Bangladeshi for today: 16th December, the day we kicked their a**.

---------------

For the sorry: A brave attempt to move forward.

---------- Post added at 02:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:51 AM ----------

82% of the Muslim vote in Bengal going to the Muslim league was responsible for the victories in the 37 elections.
In contrast.. UP Muslims were still sleeping .. many voted for congress.

Pakistan is there because of Bangalis... if not for them Pakistan would NEVER.. NEVER have been made.
And today .. they still hold more of the state vision of Pakistan than this west Pakistani side could ever hope to accomplish.

Shame on those who were in west Pakistan.. shame on them thrice and again for the way they treated their fellow countrymen.

Its my duty as a Bangladeshi, to thank you for this post.

Santro your post is well taken.

i'm almost as sympathetic as you are....but over the years i have changed my views. The fact of the matter is that by working with india and allowing themselves to be brain-washed to become traitors, it's increasingly hard to be sympathetic.

it's even more hard to be sympathetic to those who disrespected a democratic election result

and if you want to glorify your independence (which in my mind, in retrospect, could be a blessing in disguise) --you may want to find an alternate venue to do that. PDF may not be the most prudent place.

just sayin.

we didnt do a good enough job of eliminating all the muktis; but perhaps sooner or later the losses would have to be cut

i wonder when bengalis will apologize to their own Bihari population

Well, its time for Pakistan to apologize to Biharis. Their entire generation grown without school and Job because Pakistan never allowed them to migrate to Pakistan. For their honesty towards Pakistan, instead of hugging them Pakistan disowned them. 40 years they waited for Pakistan's response but all was futile.

Last edited by a moderator:
apologize to them? Do you know how many Biharis are still in Pakistan; theyre much safer in Pakistan even today than they are in Bangladesh ---where even religious figures and others seen even as remotely "pro-Pakistan" are facing a witchhunt

of course bengalis have an elected indian lackey/boot-polisher sitting in dhaka, so such should not seem entirely surprising.

---------- Post added at 12:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:08 AM ----------

today .. they still hold more of the state vision of Pakistan

this is more or less true, i agree with that at least

Shame on Pakistan for doing this to Bengalis-

and shame on Pakistan for abandoning Biharis-

we have more important and more pressing issues than to dwell over something we shouldnt even care about anymore.

If you dont care about your history, then how can you care about your present as it will become history the next moment. You can not make future unless you know your legacy and a proper response to it.

An intellegent debate what is necessary for Pakistan now. After being in PDF for almost a year one thing I knew that people were fed with bull$**** about 71 and again about 47. Most of the PDF memmber that responded to those question think that Pakistan was created for the sole purpose of protecting Islam as a religion not protecting its very citizen. That was the core issues you guys need to look at. We call pre 47 politics as the rotten one now in BD. Muslim League did not survive in its birth place but it did in different form in Pakistan despite nobody knows what Muslim League was all about. Anybody forms a new party (specially military) named that as Muslim League. What a joke and retardedness.

Is there any neutral source of Bihari Killing ?? Yea i know about Sharmila bose and i have read a huge book written on Pakistani officers' statements. But it would be better to know from neutral sources such as european or american media.....

---------- Post added at 01:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:34 AM ----------

PS. i asked about this to my mother just now. She replied she knew about a Bangali whos Family was killed by Biharis and the man killed many in reply.....

there is a guy when he was a bit younger his mother used to tell him a story. she told him that once she was travelling by train with her mother (his grand mother), and at some station a skinny boy, age by her guess, 10-12, came and hid himself under the opposite seat, she was sitting. He was frightened, it was not so long since fall of Dhaka. By her guess the boy havenot had anything to eat, probably from some days. She herself was a girl, she told her mother (grand mother) If she could give the boy her biscuits. she got permission. At first the boy was reluctant to take anything, but then hunger forced him to grab the biscuits, he stretched out to have it, and after collecting shrunk back inside. Seeing all this his grand mother gave him 5 rupee and asked if he had a ticket?, he was so frightened to speak. by then ticket collector reached, grandmother purchased a ticket to Karachi for him as well. To his mom(girl) it was a bit strange, she asked stupid questions from her mother (grand mother), that why he is not wearing a shirt? why he is hiding ? where are his parents? why he is alone, if he can travel alone, why cannot I ? where is he going?.
Now, reproducing the whole experience in proper context,she told his son(the guy) the story of Pakistan, and then would go on to tell about the dismemberment of Pakistan's Eastern wing and creation of Bangladesh, and then she would tell him this story, and say the boy was a Bangali, and that she didnot know if some one could be a bangli, sindhi, punjabi or a urdu speaking. she told him that he was afraid because state refused to protect him as he was declared not one of us. Where he was born, was suddenly not his home anymore, and people who were his own fellow citizens, were suddenly cruel and they had forgotten the lesson of Islam "to kill one human is to kill the whole humanity".
In the end she would say "Always keep your conscience clear, no matter how insecure it may make you among your own skin, it is you, who shall be called by your mother's name, and not by your colour of skin, tribe, cult, ethnicity or nationality. and there shall be no one to bear your burden, no one else but you, yourself, Alone !!

apologize to them? Do you know how many Biharis are still in Pakistan; theyre much safer in Pakistan even today than they are in Bangladesh ---where even religious figures and others seen even as remotely "pro-Pakistan" are facing a witchhunt

of course bengalis have an elected indian lackey/boot-polisher sitting in dhaka, so such should not seem entirely surprising.

There are about 300,000 of them who waited 37 years for Pakistan's response. In the last it was Bangladeshi only who embraced them giving citizenship to everyone. But what Pakistan did modifying citizenship law that person who stayed in West Pakistan before 1972 will only be considered as Pakistani citizen.

Pakistanis blood boils even with the death of 1 Palestinian but they don't care about Biharis. What a hypocrisy.

its time to move on.... east PAKISTAN is known as Bangladesh now ... so HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY BANGLADESH....

Well, its time for Pakistan to apologize to Biharis. Their entire generation grown without school and Job because Pakistan never allowed them to migrate to Pakistan. For their honesty towards Pakistan, instead of hugging them Pakistan disowned them. 40 years they waited for Pakistan's response but all was futile.

Well what a coincidence. Only today when I tried to hire a taxi, the taxi driver (of course not willing to travel on meter) asked me that "Mama I am a behari, please dont tell police that I am not using the meter". Look a behari expecting that he will get more favor by exposin his identity to a Bengali. In the last 40 years not a single incidence ever happend against those biharirs. And look at Pakistan, its a everyday event between Muhazir and Locals..!!!

Afterall we probably not that bad of a flock. When two tigers fights the jackel should keep away. But the Biharis (the Jackel) tried to take a side which eventually brought misfortune upon them. Everybody who lives in Bangladesh now admits their faults.

There are about 300,000 of them who waited 37 years for Pakistan's response. In the last it was Bangladeshi only who embraced them giving citizenship to everyone. But what Pakistan did modifying citizenship law that person who stayed in West Pakistan before 1972 will only be considered as Pakistani citizen.

Pakistanis blood boils even with the death of 1 Palestinian but they don't care about Biharis. What a hypocrisy.

instead of giving us lecture you should 1st go and put ur own house in order......
http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/147170-india-s-muslim-dilemma-new-untouchables.html

Typical Feeling as a Bangladeshi for today: 16th December, the day we kicked their a**

and you are getting F***ed in your a$$ by indians now, how many u idiots have been killed daily by BSF

its time to move on.... east PAKISTAN is known as Bangladesh now ... so HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY BANGLADESH....

there we go, now can we please just put this thread where it belongs.......the dust-bin of time

Afterall we probably not that bad of a flock. When two tigers fights the jackel should keep away. But the Biharis (the Jackel) tried to take a side which eventually brought misfortune upon them. Everybody who lives in Bangladesh now admits their faults.

what some of your hasinas and other lackeys like that are doing is politicizing an issue that should be left to the historians

Bangladesh govt. is learning bad things from Armenians.....and in the interests of productive relations with Pakistan, they should not opt for this strategy

instead of giving us lecture you should 1st go and put ur own house in order......
http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/147170-india-s-muslim-dilemma-new-untouchables.html

India had 4 full time Muslim Chief Justices of India. Present Vice-President is a Muslim, Chief election commissioner is also a Muslim. Airforce chief and Defence Minister are Christians. Because our problem is with communal riots. The discrimination theory is Pakistani propaganda to support their Two-Nation Theory which always lies in bashing India.

For your this propaganda Article, listen to Javed Akhtar's interviews with DAWN newspaper. This is one of the best interviews.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom