What's new

Soon you may be allowed to drive at 100km per hour

I can touch that easily in my skoda superb , but this year has been bad for me , wanted to buy an audi A4 but ... i guess have to wait till next year
i am looking to upgrade from hatchback to sedan. may be fiat linea. till then i will stick to my aam aadmi car:lol:

I have touched 150 max on Vadodara ahmedabad express highway with my Scorpio.

Yeah...I also asked what is the speed limit in this road... as you know in "Konya Yolu" and "Eskişehir Yolu" speed limit is 82km...

So they told me that speed limit 50 km... and i maked a face like "Reallyyyyy"......then they told me that they are over-looking speeds up to 100km but they don't accept any more than that....

Yes...and there are dozens of pedestrian cross points there. But again, no driver gives a crap about that except for me :D

On Eid's 2 second day i was driving in "DoğuKent Boulevard"
dogukent_bulvar_770_20112012.jpg

^^^^ This is like 1/4 of the total road.. it's like 5-6 km straight 3 laned road.. and it was empty, due to Eid everyone gone to southern beaches.

So I was speeding like 130-140 km....then I saw the police. :(

He pulled me over and asked for my papers.. I said "There was radar check ?" And he was like....:agree:

So i get out of the car, and go near the police car. They celebrated my Eid and offered candy. :lol: I was readying myself to part with my 300TL (150$)...than the voice of the radar officer came through the walkie-talkie..."Radar device couldn't detected his speed, as he zipped the lane and positioned himself in front of the other car.....he is a fox driver".....

And i was like :rofl:
I said "Good day to you officers", took my papers back and continued to drive :)

Best Eid gift ever. :D

@xenon54 @Neptune
In Switzerland they would take away your license for driving so fast in inner city and give you a nice 1000$ fine. :)

European countries..... yuckkk :tsk:
Mate imagine someone was crossing the pedestrian crossing while you were speeding like this? :o:
There is a reason why there is less traffic accidents in Europe. :)

i am looking to upgrade from hatchback to sedan. may be fiat linea. till then i will stick to my aam aadmi car:lol:
The fiat linea is a great car . nice leg room , powerful engine and good safety features. its a worthy investment.

Mate imagine someone was crossing the pedestrian crossing while you were speeding like this? :o:
There is a reason why there is less traffic accidents in Europe. :)

Ahh, i get your point...but it's not like what you think. It almost outer city, not much pedestrians.... also pedestrians only cross in the traffic lights at that road.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom