What's new

Soon you may be allowed to drive at 100km per hour

Enhhhh???
Cameras in Kerala???:blink:
Must be in Trivandrum then.

Not Trivandrum, Entire NH 47 from Kannur to Trivandrum..... There are about 12 to 14 cameras between cochin and Trichur, You have 2 between amala hospital in trichur and poonkunnam.... 5 or 6 between trichur and kunnamkulam... another 7 between Kuttippuram and kunnamkulam...

Entire trvandrum city is under surveillance....Palakkad calciut road has another 12......

Almost all the roads are covered.... especially those spots which is accident prone and people are over speeding.....

Not Trivandrum, Entire NH 47 from Kannur to Trivandrum..... There are about 12 to 14 cameras between cochin and Trichur, You have 2 between amala hospital in trichur and poonkunnam.... 5 or 6 between trichur and kunnamkulam... another 7 between Kuttippuram and kunnamkulam...

Entire trvandrum city is under surveillance....Palakkad calciut road has another 12......

Almost all the roads are covered.... especially those spots which is accident prone and people are over speeding.....
I lost count of how many speeding tickets I received so far. 81 kilometerinu vare naarikal enikku ticket adichu !

I lost count of how many speeding tickets I received so far. 81 kilometerinu vare naarikal enikku ticket adichu !

My car registration is not kerala, so i havent got any yet.... But i dono they keep a track of non kerala cars... If they does, then i will have to get the adhaaram of my ancestral property... Panayam vekkandi varum......

But i successfully helped my friends to get some tickets...:)

Thats should go straight to ripley's believe it or not. Lol

My car registration is not kerala, so i havent got any yet.... But i dono they keep a track of non kerala cars... If they does, then i will have to get the adhaaram of my ancestral property... Panayam vekkandi varum......

But i successfully helped my friends to get some tickets...:)
They do. Ellam orumichu kettayittu savadhanam kayyil kittikolum.

NOoooooooo ! :argh:

Imagine the damage that @levina @Ayush & @Indischer could do driving in India at these speeds ! :undecided:

Has anyone forgotten how Levina Apa rammed into a tree while driving at a meager 50 km/h & then asked the Traffic Police Officer to ask the Tree to pay the damages ! o_O

And how Ayush, mistaking his bike for a helicopter, flew off the high-way singing 'I believe I can fly....I believe I can touch the sky' ! :o:

Of the three I only trust Indischer to drive carefull - Our German Bhabi has taught him driving herself ! :yes4:

He looked so cute sitting next to his 6'5 Blonde German Mrs. as she slapped him a couple of times for braking too soon or pushing down on the accelerator a couple of times too hard & how he'd say sheepishly to her 'Begum ghaltiii ho gaiii...ghusaaa na hooo' ! :meeting:
ek baar 150 pe i was just shy of the divider :D

janab road kidar hai 100 pe chalane ke

i have done 240 mumbai pune expressway :D

As if people wait for license to arrive to get started with riding or driving.

Indian Speedways especially the golden quadrilateral, if you are driving at 100 you have to be in left most slow lane, people just zoom past at 100 +.

And if you drive on Vadodra - Ahmedabad section, even M800 or Hyundai i10 is running at 100+, avg speed on this section is 120-130. People just vroom ...With no two wheelers, not many slow moving vehicles its kind of autobahn of India :p

Doing 150-160 during night time :-o

Again doing 150 in Dezire

That is a beautiful road. Vadodara to Ahemdabad in 70-80 min

That is a beautiful road. Vadodara to Ahemdabad in 70-80 min
Most of the Youtube videos and online forum monkiers claim doing it on avg of 45-50 mins with avg speed hovering around 100kmph+ covering 95kms distance.

Depends on which of my cars i use but on the ORR or the highway i always touch 100 no matter which vehicle i am in.
mine was 180+ on Chevy cruze. Some times it touched 190km/h on ORR

mine was 180+ on Chevy cruze. Some times it touched 190km/h on ORR
I can touch that easily in my skoda superb , but this year has been bad for me , wanted to buy an audi A4 but ... i guess have to wait till next year

On Eid's 2 second day i was driving in "DoğuKent Boulevard"
dogukent_bulvar_770_20112012.jpg

^^^^ This is like 1/4 of the total road.. it's like 5-6 km straight 3 laned road.. and it was empty, due to Eid everyone gone to southern beaches.

So I was speeding like 130-140 km....then I saw the police. :(

He pulled me over and asked for my papers.. I said "There was radar check ?" And he was like....:agree:

So i get out of the car, and go near the police car. They celebrated my Eid and offered candy. :lol: I was readying myself to part with my 300TL (150$)...than the voice of the radar officer came through the walkie-talkie..."Radar device couldn't detected his speed, as he zipped the lane and positioned himself in front of the other car.....he is a fox driver".....

And i was like :rofl:
I said "Good day to you officers", took my papers back and continued to drive :)

Best Eid gift ever. :D

@xenon54 @Neptune

Last edited by a moderator:
On Eid's 2 second day i was driving in "DoğuKent Boulevard"
dogukent_bulvar_770_20112012.jpg

^^^^ This is like 1/4 of the total road.. it's like 5-6 km straight 3 laned road.. and it was empty, due to Eid everyone gone to southern beaches.

So I was speeding like 130-140 km....then I saw the police. :(

He pulled me over and asked for my papers.. I said "There was radar check ?" And he was like....:agree:

So i get out of the car, and go near the police car. They celebrated my Eid and offered candy. :lol: I was readying myself to part with my 300TL (150$)...than the voice of the radar officer came through the walkie-talkie..."Radar device couldn't detected his speed, as he zipped the lane and positioned himseld at the other car.....he is a fox driver".....

And i was like :rofl:
I said "Good day to you officers", took my papers back and continued to drive :)

Best Eid gift ever. :D

@xenon54 @Neptune

Whatta memory man. I know that road very well hence its close to my home. I can say that I learnt how to drive at there maybe 6 or 7 years ago. Funny thing is the speed limit there is 50 km...whereas the limit is 120 km at the freeway where it's linked if you keep driving through. Just at this summer, I did 180km when my father asked me to drive when he tired.. at TEM motorway. And at TEM, limit is 120km you know.

Whatta memory man. I know that road very well hence its close to my home. I can say that I learnt how to drive at there maybe 6 or 7 years ago. Funny thing is the speed limit there is 50 km...whereas the limit is 120 km at the freeway where it's linked if you keep driving through. Just at this summer, I did 180km when my father asked me to drive when he tired.. at TEM motorway. And at TEM, limit is 120km you know.

Yeah...I also asked what is the speed limit in this road... as you know in "Konya Yolu" and "Eskişehir Yolu" speed limit is 82km...

So they told me that speed limit 50 km... and i maked a face like "Reallyyyyy"......then they told me that they are over-looking speeds up to 100km but they don't accept any more than that....

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom