What's new

Sonia Gandhi has cancer and might die within a year ...

..........she has equally contributed for the nation.............no doubt she is strong politician, i never consider her as Italian lady...she is Indian .......... defiantly she is not going to die ........... will be perfect everything

They probably love being ruled by foreigners. They probably love to lick foreigners boots. :tdown:

I can't imagine a worse death then dying of hunger, I hope she suffers and dies a horrible, painful death, the same as the millions who have suffered under her watch.

The only disappointing part of the title is, she only "might" die within a year.

POST REPORTED........:ashamed:

No!! cause she is also another human just like me and you.
yes !!!!!
so are the scores of hungry ppl who cudnt get their govt approved rations due to her management (read food crisis...tonnes of grain rots while the BPL ppl sleep with their stomachs empty), dont deserve ur empathy. not to mention the scam mela under her leadership. her leadership did such wonders yet u r sympathetic for her ?????
btw, kasab was also another human like u (definitely not like me).

may God bless her but also make sure that her party won't win this time!!

Congress is like Akon's song " You can put the blame on me " in India's Web community these days . It is not Just congress which is full of ***** . BJP , " Third Front" etc all are the same .

yes !!!!!
so are the scores of hungry ppl who cudnt get their govt approved rations due to her management (read food crisis...tonnes of grain rots while the BPL ppl sleep with their stomachs empty), dont deserve ur empathy. not to mention the scam mela under her leadership. her leadership did such wonders yet u r sympathetic for her ?????
btw, kasab was also another human like u (definitely not like me).

Bro do not get pissed. I dont like her too but wishing someone dies cause they have cancer is not ethical. Kasab is an entirely different issue.

I wish her best of luck to deal with this struggle and hope she recovers but I also hope her party loses the next election.

Btw, anybody who thinks her dying will solve or even reduce the problem of corruption or communalism in India is living in cuckooland.

In a pakistani forum RULED by pakistanis you just reported an fellow Indian :lol: ............you just proved BRICS right :cheesy:

You can forever wear this mark of shame ...........:ashamed:
:hitwall: do you know whom did I reported??? :mamba: :cuckoo:

Back
Top Bottom