What's new

Sonia Gandhi has cancer and might die within a year ...

May she get well soon, live for 100 more years and her party rule for few more decades.

I wish Zardari live for 1000 years and his party rule you people for half of that time.

OT Looks like a Troll Thread. She had treatment for some thing couple of years ago. Don't think this is going to happen :toast_sign:

1000 years are very long for imprisonment, have mercy on him

Koi mai ka lal nahin hai jo Zardari Sahab ko Jail main dal sake. I hope he is your President for half a Millennium atleast :pakistan:

Sonia is a great woman , an Italian who made India her home and sacrificed her family , MIL and dear husband to terrorists - Sikhs tAmil assassination. She is modern , not a racist and is just unlike the Hindoo fascist and other crap parties . She is the best thing tat ever happen to India after the British Raj , may she be healthy and well.

Koi mai ka lal nahin hai jo Zardari Sahab ko Jail main dal sake. I hope he is your President for half a Millennium atleast :pakistan:

Check his track record - He is either in govt. or jail. :cheers:

abe chup kar ,jaha dekho aa jate hai apne ghise pite comments le ke , bullshit .

Oh Indian *** is on fire. I need to throw some gasoline on it. And this is not your's or mine forum so just stfu and enjoy yourstay

Is her son a real politician? Does he contest the General Elections? If so, does he hold any portfolios?

Is her son a real politician? Does he contest the General Elections? If so, does he hold any portfolios?

She and her son are officially just ordinary MPs just like 543 others. It is just that they are"Power Behind the Throne"

Back
Top Bottom