What's new

Sonia Gandhi has cancer and might die within a year ...

Oh God, if true get ready for another UPA term with Rahul Gandhi at the helm. Cancer would get a lot of sympathy votes.

Raul Vinci (as his REAL name on passport) may be a BIGGER CANCER if came as main role in UPA.

I hope she lives because I want a foreigner ruling over India. An Italian. A woman. A housewife. :lol:

As long as we have idiot neighbours,don't mind foreigners ruling here.

On topic: I don't like her and her little prince at all but wishing death should be the last thing we need.It drags us all to the bottom.

***** please atleast legalize cannabis in india before leaving for hell...THC found in ganja(marijuana) is said to cure side effect of chemotherapy , might help her as well ...

She cant die so easily.. she deserve to rot in jail before we get rid of her.

***** please atleast legalize cannabis in india before leaving for hell...THC found in ganja(marijuana) is said to cure side effect of chemotherapy , might help her as well ...

hehe its not like that mate.. You don't need to smoke weed or legalize it.. Its available in tablet forms.. You just have to legalize use of drugs containing marijuana that's it.. And if she do so as U wish then its much better I think..:smokin:

hehe its not like that mate.. You don't need to smoke weed or legalize it.. Its available in tablet forms.. You just have to legalize use of drugs containing marijuana that's it.. And if she do so as U wish then its much better I think..:smokin:

bro , i dont smoke weed though as i don`t like smoking ..fresh pestled bhang is all i need , its easily available in many states but hard to find in any metros ..ek baat to pakki hai malnutrition to khatm hi ho jaega india mai , if we legalize marijuana products ..and it can also contribute towards our trailing economy in big numbers

Back
Top Bottom