What's new

Sonam Kapoor’s Neerja banned in Pak for showing Muslims in bad light

Pakistani movies are not allowed in India? Hmm lets see... Khuda ke liye, bol both were released in india! Bin roye was supposed to bit we all know what ahem rss and shiv sena did to stop its release just for being Pakistani. Anyways back to the original point ie you were wrong! And its not pakistani actors exposing their 'all' rather indian women exposing their all for fawad, atif, ali zafar etc. I dont blame them. Looking at swamis everyday makes you crave for even a half decent looking person.

Oops. I might be wrong here on movie releases. As far as I know they are quite begging to act in Bollywood n they r not superstars here to have indian womens exposing to them.

Veena Malik and Co have been pretty doing that job pretty well. I do not remember the names of the rest of Pakistani actresses. But why should I care? They get paid anyway.

Surprising - because Pakistanis are shown in a good light in the movie. The radio operator inside the plane is a Pakistani - the chief negotiator is a Pakistani and Pakistani commandos are seen storming the plane to rescue the hostages.

You are right. Neerja was awarded with Tamgha e Insaniyat by Pak Government. Not only that Pak commandos also raided the plane to eliminate terrorists.

Why would Pak ban this movie then?

Maybe present Government under the influence of hardliner mullahs is capitulating. Gone are the days of progressive Pakistan of 80s...(when this incident happened)

wait what? why was it banned, didnt the Pakistan SSG led by Brig TM end the hijacking?
the woman also got a Tamgha E Insaniyat from Pakistan........

Why it was banned if i am not wrong there Pakistanis too in that plane and it was SSG who assaulted it and captured/killed them anyway india too ban our movies... bin roye, waar etc

very unprofessional behavior on Pakistani side, firstly if there was objectionable behaviour u should havent allowed it. but once u allowed it dont take the decision back.
But interestingly 89-90 percent of indian films villions are Muslims. They do make many anti Pakistan films

very unprofessional behavior on Pakistani side, firstly if there was objectionable behaviour u should havent allowed it. but once u allowed it dont take the decision back.
But interestingly 89-90 percent of indian films villions are Muslims. They do make many anti Pakistan films

You are wrong about the 89-90 percent figure. If it is a terrorism related movie, yes the villains are shown as Muslims, showing Hindu Jehadis won't make any sense.

Btw, there are also movies which mock Hindu gods and Hindu rituals which earns 100s of crores in India. By the sheer no. of movies made and tickets sold, Bollywood is one of the largest film industry in the world, (2nd If I am not wrong). So one can expect different types of movies.

And regarding Neerja, very very amateur behavior by Pakistan.

You are wrong about the 89-90 percent figure. If it is a terrorism related movie, yes the villains are shown as Muslims, showing Hindu Jehadis won't make any sense.

Btw, there are also movies which mock Hindu gods and Hindu rituals which earns 100s of crores in India. By the sheer no. of movies made and tickets sold, Bollywood is one of the largest film industry in the world, (2nd If I am not wrong). So one can expect different types of movies.

And regarding Neerja, very very amateur behavior by Pakistan.
same could be said for india which ban pakistan movies for no reason, attack on PCB chairmen in india, attack on PIA office, attack on writters, attacks on concerts by pakistani singers . Probably stupid tit for tat i guess

You are right. Neerja was awarded with Tamgha e Insaniyat by Pak Government. Not only that Pak commandos also raided the plane to eliminate terrorists.

Why would Pak ban this movie then?

Maybe present Government under the influence of hardliner mullahs is capitulating. Gone are the days of progressive Pakistan of 80s...(when this incident happened)
i know right, stupidity at its peak

same could be said for india which ban pakistan movies for no reason, attack on PCB chairmen in india, attack on PIA office, attack on writters, attacks on concerts by pakistani singers . Probably stupid tit for tat i guess

Yes, I agree, stupids everywhere.

Bloody Hindus. They always fly right into the line of fire just to malign Muslims. I completely agree with the ban.

Bloody Palestinian terrorists killed innocent passengers from Mumbai on the way to New York. Some twenty Indian were killed by these bloody people and you want to find fault on Hindus for depicting them for what they are for the world to see.
Because of security lapses at Karachi airport these bloody leeches got into the plane with explosives and guns and caused so much mayhem. Subsequently Pan Am halted all flights to Karachi because of lapses in your security.

You guys are a bunch of hypocrites to the core. Here is why....

Twenty of the passengers were killed during the hijacking; twelve of them were from India and the rest were from the United States, Pakistan, and Mexico. All the hijackers were arrested and sentenced to death in Pakistan. However, the sentences were later commuted to life in prison against the wishes of India and the United States. Neerja Bhanot, head attendant on the flight, gave her life up to save 360 others. She first hid the passports of American passengers so that they could not be distinguished from non-Americans. This was because the hijackers decided to take the passports of all passengers in order to identify the American citizens present and make them targets. 17 hours later, the hijackers opened fire on passengers and planted explosives, at which point Bhanot opened an emergency exit to let the passengers through. She was fatally shot while sending a group of children off the plane before her.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom