What's new

Son of Dubai ruler dies of heart attack

it is always too sad to die young. i guess the huge pain of parents.
rip.
Its sad to die young when you have done good for the people not killed them .

its sad to see a young engineer or a doctor die . it's not sad to see a terrorist die at 15 let alone in that age .

see the difference ? now i would write RIP here if i didn't see his pictures in yemen killing yemenis .

and please , MI at that age ? :lol: @Daneshmand ? how fatal can it be compared to higher ages ?

what was the cause of the MI ? atherosclerosis ? which artery was involved ? how much of it was obstructed ? no CP before MI ? no intervention ? thats so weird .

taking odds into account , the higher possibility is getting roasted by yemeni army .

I feel your pain. Your judgement is clouded by inaccurate facts that entire populations would say inhuman things let alone do them like you are suggesting. My advice would be to again not blame someone you not to accuse people of a country by the actions of its government or its population. It will lead you nowhere.
you said very nice things and i appreciate them , really . but i doubt you have seen his pictures in yemen , have you ?

what possibly could be his intentions ? killing more yemenis .

now if you just want to know about the mentality of these people , take a look at the yemen's thread . see for yourself how degenerate they are .

- Serpentine : in the past 24h , 100 yemeni CIVILIANS have been brutally murdered .

- black peshgel : its very good to see Iranians angry .

at this point you might wonder if these creatures do really have a heart or not .

we don't like to judge people , but i think everyone should be responsible for their actions from whatever sect or religion we are .

as a muslim , kill a jew and you'll go straight to the depth of hell . don't kill him , abuse him and again you'll go to the depth of hell . don't abuse him , curse him . and you'll get cursed at the judgement day .

see what i mean ? tit-for-tat

PM of Pakistan Mian Muhammad Nawaz Sharif visits Dubai Ruler for offering his condolences.

I wonder why no one say rest in peace to thousands of common yemeni ,Syrian or Iraqi who died in last years but when somebody with rich or influential dad die every body run to say R.I.P sooner.
This is really disgusting.

Prime Minister's Office
20-September, 2015 19:43 IST
PM writes to the Ruler of Dubai, condoling the passing away of his son

The Prime Minister, Shri Narendra Modi has written to the Prime Minister and Vice President of the United Arab Emirates(UAE) and Ruler of Dubai, H.H. Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al-Maktoum, condoling the passing away of his son, H.H. Sheikh Rashid bin Mohammed Al-Maktoum.

"I am deeply saddened to learn about the sudden and untimely demise of your worthy son, His Highness Sheikh Rashid bin Mohammed Al-Maktoum.

With his passing away, a promising public career has been tragically cut short. In this hour of personal grief, our thoughts and prayers are with you, your family and people of UAE. The people of India join their UAE brothers and sisters in mourning this irreparable loss", the Prime Minister wrote in his letter.

Crown Prince of Dubai Sheikh Hamdan bin Mohammed, right, and the Emirate's Deputy Ruler Sheikh Maktoum bin Mohammed, carry the body of their late brother Sheikh Rashid bin Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum during his funeral prayers at Zabeel Mosque in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Sheikh Rashid, a son of Dubai's ruler and elder brother to the emirate's heir apparent, has died at age 33.
414694-dpz-20spab-30.jpg

He did not die in Yemen, a King's son won't have intention to fight and die there. Unless I am wrong and he maybe wanted to be killed for his country. I personally out of respect don't want to guess any causes for his death, he is now dead and his fate is in God's hands. And so will ours be one day.

I wonder why no one say rest in peace to thousands of common yemeni ,Syrian or Iraqi who died in last years but when somebody with rich or influential dad die every body run to say R.I.P sooner.
This is really disgusting.
In 2013 after what happened in Syria,Iraq,Libya,and the crisis in Egypt no one cared but the same year when that paul walker died a lot of them were sad we don't know why because he was movie star and famous while the people in Syria Iraq are not

It's sad whenever someone young dies. Does anyone know the cause of death? I mean more than a heart attack that they are saying. For all we know it could be a heart attack from cocaine over dose.

^

EDIT to my previous post : unless he overdosed on cocaine while ordering airstrikes

^

EDIT to my previous post : unless he overdosed on cocaine while ordering airstrikes

Dont Do Drugs

So what REALLY happened to Dubai's Sheikh Rashid? How billionaire prince was hit by claims of cocaine, sex parties - and a 'roid rage' killing before he died at 33
  • Dubai's Sheikh Rashid, 33, died of a suspected heart attack on Friday
  • The prince was laid to rest on Saturday at the Umm Hurair Cemetery
  • Rashid was in line to rule Dubai but crown prince title was stripped in 2008
  • His younger brother, Sheikh Hamdan, 32, was made the heir in his place
  • Leaked diplomatic cables accused Rashid of murdering an aide at the Palace
  • Rumours of drug abuse have long circulated in Emirati high society

Read more: So what REALLY happened to Dubai's Sheikh Rashid? | Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Iranian weird theories have no sense.
If he were dead in Yemen, and UAE needed to invent a excuse, they would invent some better excuse. Like traffic accident, cancer or some like that.
Iranians who invent that theories of dead in Yemen war... seems to lack 3 needed neurons to invent theories with some sense.

33 years and heart attack is often synonymous of cocaine overdose.

I don't know,
But a perfectly fit 33 year old doesn't drop dead like this
Something is fishy
Someone should do a Tox analysis of his body, maybe he was poisoned
Since their are poisons that simulate a Cardiac arrest.
And if the reward is the Throne of Dubai, then
Maybe someone close to him did wanted him dead

Iranian weird theories have no sense.
If he were dead in Yemen, and UAE needed to invent a excuse, they would invent some better excuse. Like traffic accident, cancer or some like that.
Iranians who invent that theories of dead in Yemen war... seems to lack 3 needed neurons to invent theories with some sense.

33 years and heart attack is often synonymous of cocaine overdose.

or being targeted in Yemen ...

Back
Top Bottom