What's new

Son of Dubai ruler dies of heart attack

There were already rumors from some days ago that he died in Marib, Yemen along with some others. Considering he was too young to have a cardiac arrest, the former seems to hold more truth in it.

CPSAUffVEAAGgub.jpg

The guy on the far left who is also son of another Emir of UAE was injured in the strike, and they were together.

12043060_401696986702826_7103595366145160467_n.jpg

So it's more likely that UAE isn't telling the truth. Too embarrassed or what?

Last edited:
Iranians could write "The persian nights" with their weird theories about Yemen war.
They also could write "One Thousand and One lies".

There were already rumors from some days ago that he died in Marib, Yemen along with some others. Considering he was too young to have a cardiac arrest, the former seems to hold more truth in it.

CPSAUffVEAAGgub.jpg

The guy on the far left who is also son of another Emir of UAE was injured in the strike, and they were together.

The same with me I also think he was killed in Yemen or just like all arab rulers sons who live on alcohol and drugs maybe to toke to much drugs or much alcohol caused his death

IN ALLAH E WA IN AL RAJEOUN

im so sad but we all have to return one day

Hope his father learn and do more for muslims around the world rather than to only dubai

High level of Triglyceride!!

See his picture. He's not fat.....Triglycerides are the stored fat on your belly. Sudden cardiac arrests happens due to high blood pressure (for a while), with heavy arterial calcification, where a piece of Cholesterol breaks away one day, and hits the heart or blocks the blood flow all the way or near all the way, resulting in Thrombosis and sudden death of the cardiac muscle.

RIP to the dead.

CPSAUffVEAAGgub.jpg

He was not in a military. Since no chance of that what you are thinking.

Deal with it dude, see a doctor. Once you have developed cholesterol, it becomes hard to get back to normal. It is not like doing regular exercise only will solve it. You need proper medicine. It deposits inside the blood vessels, making the vessel narrower and that increases your blood pressure, puts strain on your finer organs.
I understand that you are a beef-eating proud Muslim, but trying to avoid eating fatty food for the time being will definitely help.
Thanks for the advise but my chol level is still with in limits but on maximum side i regularly consult doctor my last report shows little improvement and doctor told me no need of medicine at that stage. Yes i ate lot of chicken biryani and nihari now i am eating quite less.

Back
Top Bottom