What's new

Son of Col. (R) Inam beaten

Status
Not open for further replies.
seriously u would actually believe that Army chief sent some guys to beat him because he filed a petition against him. Army chief is not that stupid. This is what happens when two people are fighting and then third party takes advantage of that situation.

6 saal pehlay tou Khulay aam ISI kay high ranking officials bhejay jatay thay to beat the crap out of some one. Ab inhay aqal aa gai hay ;)

well I can quote incidents of kidnapping whole police station (etc etc etc), with name of police station, army unit and officer names but not a single word from media or any corner of the society, yet here people are in denial mode... in ki halat bhi shah say ziyada shah kay wafadaro wali hai...phir tarhan tarhan ki conspiracies bana lain gaye jo haq baat kare, uskay khilaf...

hope he is not killed, and his family remains safe from these holy monsters !!

well I can quote incidents of kidnapping whole police station (etc etc etc), with name of police station, army unit and officer names but not a single word from media or any corner of the society, yet here people are in denial mode... in ki halat bhi shah say ziyada shah kay wafadaro wali hai...phir tarhan tarhan ki conspiracies bana lain gaye jo haq baat kare, uskay khilaf...

hope he is not killed, and his family remains safe from these holy monsters !!

Isn't umar cheema is the same guy who was also kidnapped and dudes beat the crap out of him? High level investigation comprising of IB,ISI and FIA officials couldn't find the preparators and yet these shah kay wafadar claiming to wait for the investigation. I mean how naive they can become!

Isn't umar cheema is the same guy who was also kidnapped and dudes beat the crap out of him? High level investigation comprising of IB,ISI and FIA officials couldn't find the preparators and yet these shah kay wafadar claiming to wait for the investigation. I mean how naive they can become!

Yes, he is the same person who was tortured probably on orders of Rehman malik, yesterday the report of beating of colonel inam was by Salman masood another upright young journalist...

Babar Sattar in his very polite way, has made the case very clear, and the burden lies upon Kiyani, the so called neutral and upright general.

Son of Col. (R) Inam beaten this morning; his car set on fire, few days after Inam's beating for petition against Army Chief's extension. @ Umarcheema1

oh yeah he is that bad lawyer who filled the petition against kiyani's extension...

:whistle:

Well in my opinion this could just be a normal beat up as these kids having Army Fathers can get rouge and behave like rascals at times... somebody gave him a lesson this time.

These middle pass journalists should properly investigate the matter and then spew their venom with valid proofs... connecting the dots out of wild imaginations is very famous among Pakistani journalists... nothing new here.

Son of Col. (R) Inam beaten this morning; his car set on fire, few days after Inam's beating for petition against Army Chief's extension. @ Umarcheema1

oh yeah he is that bad lawyer who filled the petition against kiyani's extension...

:whistle:

I can't imagine Mr Cheema being that idiot to conclude that son of Col is beaten by military agencies, why would they beat him once they are already alleged for beating Col Inam. We know bias of Mr Cheema and this drama may have been staged to draw more attention of media or they may be some other personal reason . where the hell this Col sahib was for last two years and where are those courts who didnot bother to listen similar petitions. Why after two years court considers this case to listen when Malik Riaz targets Suddle commission by terming it to be five star commission.

I second that, how we know that they were not some paid thugs for personal reasons or by some third party

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom