What's new

Something is cooking up

What's your take on Post #8

Looks like they don't know how to do coup, Musharaf should give them training to BD Army

Only the 2007 coup had no blood letting. Otherwise, all our coups, counter coups and failed coups have a record of too many loss of military lives. It is many thousands.

If Newaz Sharif is revengeful, which I doubt, then Musharraf will be facing bad days in the future. Musharraf was responsible for the Kargil War to make Sharif look a weak PM. Then he staged the coup drama with the help of Kayani and others.

Hope, democracy will finally take strong root in Pakistan. Seems after the election Pakistan has stepped forward, and at present BD is 20 steps behind Pakistan only because SHW is destroying democracy here.

RAW, serving BD since 1971 :smokin:

raw.jpg

The Bangladesh military commanders are out of options. They tried a technocratic govt and failed and now they tried democracy which has polarized a rather homogeneous country.

What options do they have?

A military coup would not be good either. They might request some external power to intervene and mediate.

Friends, You are going out of the discussion.
Coup is not the issue.
It appears that UN security council is eyeing on Bangladesh of course which is undesirable.
Can we avoid the debacle ?

I wonder what actually is USA policy about BD?according to some of our PDF near(indo) and dear(BD) friends ,we are so in significant a country that super power like USA and India(whaaaaaa) is not bothered about us.then can somebody clarify what they are doing behind our back all the time?and why raw and CIA is mentioned in every coup and attempted coup in BD?(no Dallas and AL chamcha plz).

I wonder what actually is USA policy about BD?according to some of our PDF near(indo) and dear(BD) friends ,we are so in significant a country that super power like USA and India(whaaaaaa) is not bothered about us.then can somebody clarify what they are doing behind our back all the time?and why raw and CIA is mentioned in every coup and attempted coup in BD?(no Dallas and AL chamcha plz).

X-files :hitwall:

India is definitely bothered about what happens in Bangladesh. The United States is beginning to get interested.

Yes Indian and us diplomats are losing all their hair at designing nefarious plans to subvert bangladesh and its petty village politics of two quarrelling Begum and their cheer leaders.

Yes Indian and us diplomats are losing all their hair at designing nefarious plans to subvert bangladesh and its petty village politics of two quarrelling Begum and their cheer leaders.
160 Million people. A solid market and Show room in deed :yay:

:omghaha: :laughcry: :rofl:

Bangladeshis and their Napoleon complex. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom