What's new

Something about BD Section

Bangldeshi's can Rant on PDF Only......They are Offical Cheer Leaders of PDF.....I am not afraid of Getting Banned.......................You People Piss on Other Threads, when other retaliates you, Piss in your Pants..........

In One Thread I Quoted Pakistani's as Joker, I got Infraction....Why the F**** Mod's don't Ban Members with Pakistani Flags, Bangladeshi Cheer Leaders & Few Chinese Members, Who Address as Internet Hindu. Evil Yindoos, Slaves, etc etc Etc etc, why can't we address Pakistani's As Internet Terrorist/Mujhadeen's... Bheekari etc etc as they always beg from US and other Countries...Back Stabbers.

Look, its the irony man :lol:

Captain_planet- bhai you are one of the major contributor. Can I please request you to put updates in specific thread ans start the trend . So that you know , one advantage will be, trolling will be limited to specific stuff.

I did not get your point???

Some months back when moderators restructured the section in forum, added some and classified some. that time there was this thread where we had the idea how this BD section would be like. I remember I was one of the contributor and on my idea as baseline this BD section was refurbished. Now looking at present scenario :hitwall: .

this general thread section was for important current stuff. But it wasn't supposed to India- centric mostly. we indeed have more issues.:smokin:

I will try to find that thread , can anyone help me in finding that please>>>???

Constructive discussion do take place in BA Army, Navy and AF thread. Please visit them sometime and contribute there.

please no flame-bait, constructive criticism is welcome guys.

second that.. if for a non existent military like BD we can have defense setion so we can have for maldives and seychelles and nigeria..

Bd military non existent??? Thats why we are the biggest contributor to the UN peace keeping force...

We are not funny useless country which spend billions on military but 44% under 5 years age child are malnourished, more then one third go to bed hungry and even 51% do open defection due to lack of toilet. We are trying to do our human development first then we will focus on military gradually. Thats what we are basically doing.

By the way we also do not measure poverty with artificial low figure like that of India which measure anyone whose consumption is 22 rupee in village and 29 rupee in cities is no longer poor which is even much lower limit then Bangladesh to measure poverty. All these are done just to hide the shame of real condition of India.

I did not get your point???

sorry bhai couldn't make it clear then. Say for example threads like -----

Alarming decrease in Hindu population in Bangladesh
Kuwait Amir to attend 42nd Independence Day
Bangladesh workers serving in 155 countries
Durga idols broken, temples attacked
Bangladesh administration infiltrated by LeT, Jundal said
President leaves for Kuwait
'Limited EVM' likely in national polls
India to seek more info on insurgents from B’desh
------------ if they are submitted in the sticky thread " News from Bangladesh" it would be appropriate. Just my idea.

sorry bhai couldn't make it clear then. Say for example threads like -----

Alarming decrease in Hindu population in Bangladesh
Kuwait Amir to attend 42nd Independence Day
Bangladesh workers serving in 155 countries
Durga idols broken, temples attacked
Bangladesh administration infiltrated by LeT, Jundal said
President leaves for Kuwait
'Limited EVM' likely in national polls
India to seek more info on insurgents from B’desh
------------ if they are submitted in the sticky thread " News from Bangladesh" it would be appropriate. Just my idea.

Only some can happen not all... but if any news cause huge number of comment on a sticky thread that will spoil the meaning of sticky thread. Many of the mentioned thread had more then 10 page comment. So, they are not suitable for sticky thread.

Bd military non existent??? Thats why we are the biggest contributor to the UN peace keeping force...

We are not funny useless country which spend billions on military but 44% under 5 years age child are malnourished, more then one third go to bed hungry and even 51% do open defection due to lack of toilet. We are trying to do our human development first then we will focus on military gradually. Thats what we are basically doing.

By the way we also do not measure poverty with artificial low figure like that of India which measure anyone whose consumption is 22 rupee in village and 29 rupee in cities is no longer poor which is even much lower limit then Bangladesh to measure poverty. All these are done just to hide the shame of real condition of India.

By that logic US must be the weakest nation since they contributed only 18 troops :woot:

Dunno if your entire lot is funny or it's only you .. and rest of post is your typical verbal diarrohea !!

By that logic US must be the weakest nation since they contributed only 18 troops :woot:

Dunno if your entire lot is funny or it's only you .. and rest of post is your typical verbal diarrohea !!

They have bases all around the world and 100s of thousand troops are deployed on them thats why they have less personal to contribute to UN.

But a typical childish Indian like yours even cant understand this simple matter.

Rest of my last post depicted some true facts about India. Truth always hurts.

They have bases all around the world and 100s of thousand troops are deployed on them thats why they have less personal to contribute to UN.

But a typical childish Indian like yours even cant understand this simple matter.

Rest of my last post depicted some true facts about India. Truth always hurts.

how about china which contributes 1/10th ? And the rest of your post was total tripe typical of malnourished loosers like you !!!

How many times we will discuss the same thing. It has been pointed out many times that bangladesh section has too many non defence threads.

This thread is lame. Not much defense related news in BD armed forces, the ones that do come out are well covered. So BD section is perfect as it is. Folks looking for only defense related thread should only visit the defense related threads.

That doesn't explain how Bangladesh contributes over 9,000 troops does it?
http://www.un.org/en/peacekeeping/contributors/2012/sept12_1.pdf

That is beginning with your rant that Bangladesh has a "non-existent" military. Do you even know what "non-existent" means?

Not sure if you're trolling or just being stupid.

How many times we will discuss the same thing. It has been pointed out many times that bangladesh section has too many non defence threads.

FYI, the largest contributor is pakistan.

And as for quip, explain me how does largest UN contribution even remotely explains a defense section where everything is discussed except defense ?

Back
Top Bottom