What's new

Something needs to be done about Darbaris spamming thread with fake news sources.

PMLN/PPP are witnessing the end of their dirty politics, hence desperate measures. Jalsas are failing, even biryani plates are not bringing people to the venues.
1653329118069.png

check this out. Maybe a feku account on my username too.

don't want to feel left out now :sarcastic:

Its been a good day...

Oh & there was a MAb.. - How original :rofl:

Hut kyu rahe..., I mean phut kyu rahe hai?!!

@waz @PakSword @Foxtrot Alpha @PDF
add Pak- & pak- -

Hes creating multiple accounts in one go….making it easy for us to ban it all

Banning one led to killing of two others…. Earlier in the evening took down 4 in one one go….

:lol:

Mariam beti ke pithu

Last edited:
They've gotten so tired they aren't even writing any new content, just copying the old one.

bechara has run out of usernames so resorting to creating version of existing member names...

So many short-lived accounts in a specific time.
The desperation of 'Lie Peddlers' to dominate the PDF for abetting convicted, criminals, thugs, liars, and murderers.

I wonder if you'll still be around when your PMLosers-N will be back on the street?

I get the feeling you'll never show your fake accounts then & if you do - it'll be to swear at others.

Either way, its a win-win for us.

These few Political pages is all you can contribute to. Too bad, you don't know d!ck about Military 'cause that's what this site is about.

Emojis - that's all i've seen you master at. To be honest, I don't think you have the intellectual capacity to respond back.

Personally, you're just 'nobody'. You come from a 'nobody' Family. You've been offered this job by Nooners for copy/paste which is something you had been doing over & over.

What's the rate? No, not the rate for your mom. We've all taken turns on her...

I'm wondering how much you get paid for making each account?

No sane person would do this over & over if there wasn't something incentive for him...

Emojis - that's all i've seen you master at. To be honest, I don't think you have the intellectual capacity to respond back.

Personally, you're just 'nobody'. You come from a 'nobody' Family. You've been offered this job by Nooners for copy/paste which is something you had been doing over & over.

What's the rate? No, not the rate for your mom. We've all taken turns on her...

I'm wondering how much you get paid for making each account?

No sane person would do this over & over if there wasn't something incentive for him...

All get banned now bro. We don’t allow any of them here. We do have permanent members with differing views and that’s fine.

Back
Top Bottom