What's new

Some Questions regarding PAF

majority of successful candidates are from PAF School Sargodha and PAF Lower Topa - I would estimate upto 80%!

Not at all Sir, let me tell you cause i m one of those civilians still seeking a rite way to get into Air Force or let the Air Force get rite!

The Estimate you quoted and the different information ppl here share with us is what the PAF ppl make fool of us! I am very Sorry to say this though i Respect you n your posts A lot!

If i am not wrong according to what i have researched.. from last 3 years other than there 2 schools they are not in-taking a single civilian candidate for GDp, but at the same time they did took those who are Son's of Generals,Brig and AM etc! even though they are civilians and they have no connection with these schools at all but cuz they have a pawa they could easily approach for a seat of GDp in Airforce.. (and yes i know them personally!)

No when a civilian candidate go to their selection center what they will told you is that just Forget about GDp, cuz students from Sargodha n lower topa school already fill the limited number of seats. So you can apply for CAE or AD etc only. Now when u will pretend them separately for GDp to let you know some other way they will told you with a smile " go get some approach and you can get in ". its not me only who have witnessed but almost 5 of my friends were told the same!

Now is there anybody here to tell me why 3 years back the same PAF ppl use to visit different private n army colleges to give information n presentation regarding GDp in PAF and distributing the prospectus n getting students registered for tests etc without even visiting the selection centers.
Why don't the seats get filled by those 2 schools at that time also? Why do they need to go different institute ? So what Just Happened Suddenly ? wasn't those 2 schools were producing candidates 3 year back also ? or is it what i just told you that now there seats get full by those who have some pawa or Father as General etc ?

Thats All!

i don't want to start a new topic with my conclusions, So i humbly request Sir muradk, Sir X-man ,Sir Fatman 17, and ofcourse anyone else who wants to have a word on it no matter if its against or for!
In case i am residing upon wrong info I will appreciate if some one of you can guide me out if it otherwise if they can guide out our PAF if i m rite.

i don't want to start a new topic with my conclusions, So i humbly request Sir muradk, Sir X-man ,Sir Fatman 17, and ofcourse anyone else who wants to have a word on it no matter if its against or for!
In case i am residing upon wrong info I will appreciate if some one of you can guide me out if it otherwise if they can guide out our PAF if i m rite.

Netgeek I personally talked to COAS about this because a member wanted help he told me that for the last 2 years we have had candidates who have scored 90% plus and we have limited seats so we will hold of for 2 years and select from the kids who are on waiting list, There are 120 seats and 40000 applications who qualified. So they are having a tuff time selecting boys and girls for the course because of the waiting list. It will be opened net year. If a selection center tells you get lost tell him give me an application thats all send an application to that center via registered mail and send a copy of your application to DSAC Personal AHQ Islamabad.

Back
Top Bottom