What's new

Some players were busy ogling girls in Oz: Afridi

TATA

BANNED
Reaction score

Karachi, May 21: Pakistan Twenty20 captain Shahid Afridi has alleged that some of his teammates were busy ogling girls and loafing around the boundary line, not giving their 100 per cent in the team's disastrous tour of Australia earlier this year.

The leaked video footage of Pakistan Cricket Board's investigations showed Afridi questioning the commitment of some of his teammates, even though he said all the talks about match-fixing is something he too has heard but never found any evidence of.

"Some of the players, once they have made some decent runs with the bat, would think their job is done and would go to field in the deep," Afridi was shown as speaking.

"There they would be busy chatting with the crowd, ogling girls and giving autographs. I have identified some players doing that.

Some players were busy ogling girls in Oz: Afridi | Siasat

Karachi, May 21: Pakistan Twenty20 captain Shahid Afridi has alleged that some of his teammates were busy ogling girls and loafing around the boundary line, not giving their 100 per cent in the team's disastrous tour of Australia earlier this year.

The leaked video footage of Pakistan Cricket Board's investigations showed Afridi questioning the commitment of some of his teammates, even though he said all the talks about match-fixing is something he too has heard but never found any evidence of.

"Some of the players, once they have made some decent runs with the bat, would think their job is done and would go to field in the deep," Afridi was shown as speaking.

"There they would be busy chatting with the crowd, ogling girls and giving autographs. I have identified some players doing that.

Some players were busy ogling girls in Oz: Afridi | Siasat

Ya i had seen afridi comment on that......... so i think PCB should send players wife s and girlfriend along the tour so the players can concentrate on the cricket and not something else....:lol:

wel wel wel dont know who these players were i think amer is one of them i think pcb let him know from where he has came

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom