What's new

Some people's dislike of Pakistan support

khair_ctg

Reaction score
Country
Bangladesh
there is a pakistan match coming up. its not just a pakistan match but a pakistan vs india one. we all know people have high anticipation for these matches. whenever these matches were held in bangladesh however, i noticed certain folks somehow manage to dig out enough dirt on their minds to post their disapproval of the huge support team pakistan gets here. they do it in the form of trying to arouse hatred for pakistan or regarding united pakistan era, or by arousing “1971 chetana”. citing fictitious baseless numbers meant to represent alleged excesses of just one side during 1971 crisis is like a staple in this. some avenues where i seen these anti-pakistan/anti-bangladesh people trying to stem their insecurity are daily star or similar editorials, social media sites and other mediums.

these people should get some reality check on this bengali nationalist muck they hold in their heads. they can also shove their fascist nature to control people’s passion for anything pakistani up their *** and get educated on the history of the country they claim citizenship or nationality of. it doesn’t matter whether those spectators they are trying to control are bangladeshi or pakistani or bangali or mohajir. so check out what i bumped into as i was browsing this rather well-informed bangladesh defence related Facebook page with some interest. this was posted by the page's admin

Bangladesh Defence | Facebook

[quoting]

1013249_598821856870019_1042252_n.jpg

গতকাল পাকিস্তান-শ্রিলাঙ্কা খেলা দেখে এক তিক্ত অভিজ্ঞতা হল। যার কারণে রাতে ঠিক মতন ঘুম হয়নাই।

পাকিস্তান ক্রিকেট টিম কে সাপোর্ট করা ভালও কথা , অনেকেই করে , কিন্তু যখন দেখি মুখে পাকিস্তানের পতাকা আঁকিয়ে , পাকিস্তানের জার্সি গায় দিয়ে , পাকিস্তানের পতাকা উড়িয়ে চিল্লায় ''jitega jitega পাকিস্তান jitega'' তখন লজ্জায় মাথা নত হয়ে যায়। [শুধু পাকিস্তান নয় ভারতের খেলার দিনও আরেক প্রজাতির দেশদ্রোহী দেখাযাবে।]

এদের জন্ম নিয়ে যথেষ্ট সন্দেহ থাকা স্বাভাবিক। জারজ বললেও ভুল হবে না। এরা দেশদ্রোহীই। এই পতাকার জন্য আমদের জ্যাঁ ত্যাগ কর্তে হইসে তা এরা ভুলে গেসে।
জিজ্ঞাস করে দেখেন বেশিরভাগ মহান স্বাধীনতা যুদ্ধে বাংলাদেশ আলাদা হয়াই এখন আফসোস করে . এটা শুধু পাকিস্তান এর জন্য নয় . যেকোনো দেশ এর পতাকা মুখে গালে মেখে এইসব করা বিয়াদপি আর বাংলাদেশ কে অপমান ছারা কিছুই না।

ভাই দেশটা স্বাধীন করতে ৩০ লাখ মানুষের রক্ত দিয়েছি , ২ লাখ মা-বনের ইজ্জত দিয়েছি যে দেশ এর কারণে . তারা এখনো তাদের কৃত্ কর্মের জন্য ক্ষমা চায়নি। আমদের দেশ স্বার্থের জন্য ওদের বন্ধু দেশ হলেও অন্তর থেকে নয়।

[/quoting]

Google translate:

Yesterday , Pakistan - A bitter experience of watching the game in srilanka . Hayanai due to sleep at night , just like .

Pakistan Cricket Team in support of better , too , but when I painted the face of the flag of Pakistan , Pakistan with Jersey Guy , Pakistan Pakistan jitega'' '' jitega jitega cillaya wave flags as they are bowed in shame . [ Pakistan is not just true of other species in India dekhayabe traitor . ]

They have apprehensions about the birth is normal . Even though they do not love to be wrong . These desadrohii . Jean- Leave for the flag, we forget they have earned gese karte .Bangladesh war of liberation is different hayai ask to see the most regretted . It is not just for Pakistan . Flags of any country in the face of these biyadapi cheek coated in Bangladesh, without shame, do nothing .
Brother independent country of 30 million people gave blood , the mother of two million - have forced the country 's forests due . They still did not apologize for the actions of their krt . Our country is not in the interests of their friends, in the heart of the country , though .

there is a pakistan match coming up. its not just a pakistan match but a pakistan vs india one. we all know people have high anticipation for these matches. whenever these matches were held in bangladesh however, i noticed certain folks somehow manage to dig out enough dirt on their minds to post their disapproval of the huge support team pakistan gets here. they do it in the form of trying to arouse hatred for pakistan or regarding united pakistan era, or by arousing “1971 chetana”. citing fictitious baseless numbers meant to represent alleged excesses of just one side during 1971 crisis is like a staple in this. some avenues where i seen these anti-pakistan/anti-bangladesh people trying to stem their insecurity are daily star or similar editorials, social media sites and other mediums.

these people should get some reality check on this bengali nationalist muck they hold in their heads. they can also shove their fascist nature to control people’s passion for anything pakistani up their *** and get educated on the history of the country they claim citizenship or nationality of. it doesn’t matter whether those spectators they are trying to control are bangladeshi or pakistani or bangali or mohajir. so check out what i bumped into as i was browsing this rather well-informed bangladesh defence related Facebook page with some interest. this was posted by the page's admin

Bangladesh Defence | Facebook

[quoting]

1013249_598821856870019_1042252_n.jpg

গতকাল পাকিস্তান-শ্রিলাঙ্কা খেলা দেখে এক তিক্ত অভিজ্ঞতা হল। যার কারণে রাতে ঠিক মতন ঘুম হয়নাই।

পাকিস্তান ক্রিকেট টিম কে সাপোর্ট করা ভালও কথা , অনেকেই করে , কিন্তু যখন দেখি মুখে পাকিস্তানের পতাকা আঁকিয়ে , পাকিস্তানের জার্সি গায় দিয়ে , পাকিস্তানের পতাকা উড়িয়ে চিল্লায় ''jitega jitega পাকিস্তান jitega'' তখন লজ্জায় মাথা নত হয়ে যায়। [শুধু পাকিস্তান নয় ভারতের খেলার দিনও আরেক প্রজাতির দেশদ্রোহী দেখাযাবে।]

এদের জন্ম নিয়ে যথেষ্ট সন্দেহ থাকা স্বাভাবিক। জারজ বললেও ভুল হবে না। এরা দেশদ্রোহীই। এই পতাকার জন্য আমদের জ্যাঁ ত্যাগ কর্তে হইসে তা এরা ভুলে গেসে।
জিজ্ঞাস করে দেখেন বেশিরভাগ মহান স্বাধীনতা যুদ্ধে বাংলাদেশ আলাদা হয়াই এখন আফসোস করে . এটা শুধু পাকিস্তান এর জন্য নয় . যেকোনো দেশ এর পতাকা মুখে গালে মেখে এইসব করা বিয়াদপি আর বাংলাদেশ কে অপমান ছারা কিছুই না।

ভাই দেশটা স্বাধীন করতে ৩০ লাখ মানুষের রক্ত দিয়েছি , ২ লাখ মা-বনের ইজ্জত দিয়েছি যে দেশ এর কারণে . তারা এখনো তাদের কৃত্ কর্মের জন্য ক্ষমা চায়নি। আমদের দেশ স্বার্থের জন্য ওদের বন্ধু দেশ হলেও অন্তর থেকে নয়।

[/quoting]

Google translate:

Yesterday , Pakistan - A bitter experience of watching the game in srilanka . Hayanai due to sleep at night , just like .

Pakistan Cricket Team in support of better , too , but when I painted the face of the flag of Pakistan , Pakistan with Jersey Guy , Pakistan Pakistan jitega'' '' jitega jitega cillaya wave flags as they are bowed in shame . [ Pakistan is not just true of other species in India dekhayabe traitor . ]

They have apprehensions about the birth is normal . Even though they do not love to be wrong . These desadrohii . Jean- Leave for the flag, we forget they have earned gese karte .Bangladesh war of liberation is different hayai ask to see the most regretted . It is not just for Pakistan . Flags of any country in the face of these biyadapi cheek coated in Bangladesh, without shame, do nothing .
Brother independent country of 30 million people gave blood , the mother of two million - have forced the country 's forests due . They still did not apologize for the actions of their krt . Our country is not in the interests of their friends, in the heart of the country , though .

Check the google translation, it's all messed up. Do you read Bengali btw?

Good muslims will always support other muslims its as simple as that.

Muslim brotherhood/ummah at a national state level is messed up right now, but exists strongly at the common man level

As a muslim/Pakistani/Kashmiri I have always supported bangladesh and other muslim countries and always wish them well

Like I always said its those secular liberal types you have to look out for

The figure 30 million is travesty of history. Its has considerable effects on the political landscape of BD and i blame PAK gov & its intellectuals for not being able to establish fact based historical truths by cooperating with neutral/friendly BD gov of the past. It would have helped both countries to move forward.

During an India-Pakistan match Pakistan enjoy huge support from BD viewers which is very uncomfortable for this dalal govt and their supporters as well as the Indian channels. So bringing Pakistani and Indian flags (Indian because it would give an impression of neutrality and in any case rarely anyone brings the Indian flag) in the gallery has been banned upon the whining and whimpering Chetona Gordobhs.

Back
Top Bottom