What's new

Some PDF members spotted

@Armstrong
569146-Saeen-1372341575-640-640x480.jpg

:o:

This is ur hand,nails are so well filed ,u did them urself? Very nicely done. This is how manicured nails are like.

Yus, it's my hand and I did it myself. Thnx

Hey, what does it mean when you paint your ring fingernail black or a diff color? I asked my gf and she said she paints it black 'cause she's "basic". I don't know what "basic" as in girls mean.

Lolzzz @ 3rd catwoman pic, i saw the whiskers u drew urself. Lolzzzzzzzz

Hehehe. Apparently I suck at drawing cats. :D

-

OMG!!!
You saved that bee I had sent to u?
It feels so good. :-)
Thank you! :cray: <happy wale tears>

(Was that a thank you note that I had sent to you?? :))
I last saw u on my nimbuzz but now my nimbuzz app isn't working. :(

NOT a thank you note, it was a this-is-what-you-look-like note.
You're welcome. You should happy-cry more often; it's good.

I haven't used nimbuzz since our fight. :(

Yus, it's my hand and I did it myself. Thnx

Hey, what does it mean when you paint your ring fingernail black or a diff color? I asked my gf and she said she paints it black 'cause she's "basic". I don't know what "basic" as in girls mean.

Hehehe. Apparently I suck at drawing cats. :D

-

NOT a thank you note, it was a this-is-what-you-look-like note.
You're welcome. You should happy-cry more often; it's good.

I haven't used nimbuzz since our fight. :(
Dayumm!! U did it urself. I dont know the first thing abt filing nails.

Waisay ganday ho, itnay lambay nails. (Lolz i keed i keed)

Yea its a trend where u paint one nail diff from rest of the nails.not a recent trend. Has been around . Tho i dont paint nails. And as of basic , maybe she meant the basic color she has chosen,not some bright color. Us say pooch lena, phir mujhay bhi batana. Lolzzzzz.

Oh woh pakistan aey gee kabhi?

@Shamain giving speech on atmi dhamake.
Wel her speech was funny at some point.

@Horus just see the post debate session. Looks like brainwashing efforts by school.they never showed indian guys face, and will he teach the same to his own country?

And that ajit doval video that has gone viral regarding financing terrorim in pak, that address/speech was organized at :Shanmugha Arts, Science, Technology & Research Academy (sastra ) india.an educational institute of india.

Dayumm!! U did it urself. I dont know the first thing abt filing nails.

Tho i dont paint nails.

Are you a tomboy by any chance? :D

Waisay ganday ho, itnay lambay nails. (Lolz i keed i keed)
My mom finds them disgusting and calls me "sikh". She believes Sikhs grow both fingernails and beards.. :rofl:

Us say pooch lena, phir mujhay bhi batana. Lolzzzzz.

Poochhnay laga tha...phir socha wo b kahay gi kitna budhu hy. Plus, her southern accent is difficult to understand. :lol:

Oh woh pakistan aey gee kabhi?
She says she's made up her mind and will do anything to be with me. I don't want her to change her religion for marriage as it would be selfish on my part and being a typical Muslim at heart I don't want to marry her without her converting to Islam either. I'm so confused. :cray:
Penny by Nomi Penny | Free Listening on SoundCloud

Back
Top Bottom