What's new

Some PDF members spotted

@Shamain where is our dear @MastanKhan sir?

JERRY%20GARCIA-200DPI.jpg
Go 2 first post of this thread and see second pic. He is mastankhan. Guy is wear kurt and traditional dhoti.

U r lucky that u pose as Mohanlal, greatest indian actor
Listen take ur stupid trolling out of this thread and dont ruin it.
@Loki dont respond to him . He ruins every thread just ignore.

Go 2 first post of this thread and see second pic. He is mastankhan. Guy is wear kurt and traditional dhoti.

Listen take ur stupid trolling out of this thread and dont ruin it.
@Loki dont respond to him . He ruins every thread just ignore.

That was like Sadar BAzar ka poster.
Not done he is cool, I would suggest cool rockstar who else better than jerry Garcia.

Or chris rea singing Road to Hell.......

Oh waise it's your thread. Lol I don't want to hijack. Just a suggestion. :-)

@EAK youuuu, in hippie gearrrrr
hippie.jpg

@WAJsal u are our typical resident cool guy

image.jpg

@Loki that pic ws in jest , ihave done this to so many , ok here now for u.(edward snowden)

image.jpg

That was like Sadar BAzar ka poster.
Not done he is cool, I would suggest cool rockstar who else better than jerry Garcia.

Or chris rea singing Road to Hell.......
Forget abt him
Chek urself.

Nawazuddin-Siddiqui-the-cool-dude-in-Gangs-of-Wasseypur-2-Movie-Stills-560x390.jpg

@duhastmish there is no hijacking , u or anyone can post pics etc. It was just that guys comment towards loki ticked me off.i know ppl who troll in threads.

@EAK youuuu, in hippie gearrrrr
hippie.jpg

@WAJsal u are our typical resident cool guy

image.jpg

@Loki that pic ws in jest , ihave done this to so many , ok here now for u.(edward snowden)

image.jpg

Forget abt him
Chek urself.

Nawazuddin-Siddiqui-the-cool-dude-in-Gangs-of-Wasseypur-2-Movie-Stills-560x390.jpg

@duhastmish there is no hijacking , u or anyone can post pics etc. It was just that guys comment towards loki ticked me off.i know ppl who troll in threads.
Oye Kya photu lagaya hai. Masst!

Did I get to be thin dark and cheesy because of my indian heritage? Lol

--------________

@Shamain you know the real dude behind this defence.pk graphics and those cool pics. A friend @Stealth .

Have you seen him aswell?

Oye Kya photu lagaya hai. Masst!

Did I get to be thin dark and cheesy because of my indian heritage? Lol

--------________

@Shamain you know the real dude behind this defence.pk graphics and those cool pics. A friend @Stealth .

Have you seen him aswell?
I kno stealth poster .Which defence graphics.? I ahvent seen defence forum graphis that he has designed. Wanna c. But ya have seen other work of his and its good.

No pic wasnt for any heritage etc ,u can check out i have posted similar pix for pakistanis too. Its not abt taking digs at anyone.

@WebMaster or@Horus can suggest what all PDF work is done by @Stealth But I guess he designed the front page.
I think even Chinese media stole some of work.

Good stuff!

----------------__________________

As for other part I was kidding . Pun intended.

@Shamain

@WebMaster or@Horus can suggest what all PDF work is done by @Stealth But I guess he designed the front page.
I think even Chinese media stole some of work.

Good stuff!

----------------__________________

As for other part I was kidding . Pun intended.

@Shamain
Ya i saw the chinese media stolen work. But they hadnt removed his watermarks.

Acha iwould like 2 see what he has designed for this site, iwill ask some other posters later. No problemo.

Are u south indian?

Ya i saw the chinese media stolen work. But they hadnt removed his watermarks.

Acha iwould like 2 see what he has designed for this site, iwill ask some other posters later. No problemo.

Are u south indian?

No I am not , I am from north but I work overseas.

My kiddo 1 yr ol and wife are not indian. Neither I force them to be indian.

No I am not , I am from north but I work overseas.

My kiddo 1 yr ol and wife are not indian. Neither I force them to be indian.
How can u force them to be indian when they arent?? Lolzzz.

Ok ihad thought u are a southie. I wsnt asking whre u re staying now, was asking where u hail from. Ok thats cool.

How can u force them to be indian when they arent?? Lolzzz.

Ok ihad thought u are a southie. I wsnt asking whre u re staying now, was asking where u hail from. Ok thats cool.
No South Indian.

I was in South india about 16 yrs back once in Goa.
I stay here for work and keep travelling. Too much heat not for me. Too spicy food I don't like it. Too much pseudo ness unbearable.

Back
Top Bottom