What's new

Some PDF members spotted

since you are male but pakistani, her thoughts would be either "bhai" or "pervert". :D
@EAK ignore his nonsense.

Jamahir U do not need to interfere in my convos with other members.
And yet so far its indians here who had acted total degenerates and pervs.

And u dont need to speak on my behalf. So refrain from this next time.

since you are male but pakistani, her thoughts for you would be either "bhai" or "pervert", and a picture accordingly. :D

Not ur mistake dude.. u r an indian.. never mind..:cheers:

You are femboy :o:

@batmannow ...... Question mark everywhere

4_053014041044.jpg

1LdpAjos6hjYifOmBE8S1MicyAldyUV8PADfVrNuwDJVj1HAYBuxqy7kJKx9BLi_9Rks0mhawFXFj9aJU_gY-mXTdjxE2K7_43sVTYlLuSCxbZUbWePZ=w315-h467-nc

4_053014041044.jpg

4_053014041044.jpg
SX3KjpYagiHIGGvw6YzxqdN7uKSY4RO_u0-NcBDR8Wov41Q5rYjHiYSKC2NDQcwELLN4b02tZjBWikeo_IyeI8IPxucwoy85Jk5vk0Flq8JqlDHZZGhY3BEfJgzkti8wmhyeMthpxuokSpME74U0=w236-h282-nc

Grow up kid , come out of your Bollywood fantasy
????

SX3KjpYagiHIGGvw6YzxqdN7uKSY4RO_u0-NcBDR8Wov41Q5rYjHiYSKC2NDQcwELLN4b02tZjBWikeo_IyeI8IPxucwoy85Jk5vk0Flq8JqlDHZZGhY3BEfJgzkti8wmhyeMthpxuokSpME74U0=w236-h282-nc

Grow up kid , come out of your Bollywood fantasy
????
Emmie was kidding, just take it easy.

That is so not me :rofl:

This is more like it.

zayn-malik.jpg
Ooooooo zayn malik ,apnay mooh miyannn mithoooo. menace2society!!!!

@Imran Khan jab aap bohat ziada drink kar letay hain phir aisay ajeeb say baal bana kay aur weird kapray pehan kay funny see harktain kartay hain. Phir hum kehtay hain chalo imran bahi ko enjoy karnay do , iss leay mana nahi kartay.

6a00e551a4e0f388330192acc62bc9970d-pi

Skinny = Yes
Piercings = Coming Soon
Tattoos = Coming Soon
Drugs = NEVER
Long hair = Not anymore :(
Long nails = Yes :D
View attachment 225770
-----------
Draco Malfoy = Dunno. I hate him.
----------
----------
And this is you:

View attachment 225772
View attachment 225774
View attachment 225775
:lol:

Kuchh yad aya motii?? :lol:
---
View attachment 225776
Hahahha lolzzz that was funny.

This is ur hand,nails are so well filed ,u did them urself? Very nicely done. This is how manicured nails are like.

Lolzzz @ 3rd catwoman pic, i saw the whiskers u drew urself. Lolzzzzzzzz

I have never read ur posts, so ididnt know u or ur online persona,as in how u project urself on in here. But nonetheless iwill do.
Tell me first did u make fun of us when zim team arrived in pak? If u didnt then iwill pick a nice pic for u.

Oh and creepy pic. Lolzzz. wuahahaha , read the nick for whom i chose it. Wuahaha.

Hahaha...

That depends how you define an insult.

I never make fun of any of the professional cricket teams. Though, I did once criticized Virat Kohli for his performance in the previous world cup. One fanboy here took that as an insult. He can't handle that, that's his problem.

A lot of the Indians here think I'm a raging Islamist (in fact, they tag almost every Bangladeshi member that way) or even a potential terrorist, whereas my more conservative countrymen call me an ultra-secularist. In fact, I don't care for neither religion or secularism.

Some may find me intimidating. People say I'm smart, yet immature and resentful.

Hmm...prolly something along the lines of Ultron (yikes!)

Back
Top Bottom