What's new

Some PDF members spotted

@WebMaster keeping a watchful eye
webmaster.gif

Errrr...... keep guessing :D

nuffing... :mad:
Well i thought that was a veiled insult.
I had really thought from the pic u posted that u are a girl,
Atleast u are one of those members inever expect or wish to see me insulting. But then this world is a weird place.

Well i thought that was a veiled insult.
I had really thought from the pic u posted that u are a girl,
Atleast u are one of those members inever expect or wish to see me insulting. But then this world is a weird place.

err.. that was a dialogue from a tv show. and it is no insult, and I never knew Leader had such reputation here. Adios everyone.

err.. that was a dialogue from a tv show. and it is no insult, and I never knew Leader had such reputation here. Adios everyone.
:mad: aisi repo nahi hai isi leay poocha tha. U are one of my favs here. Aur adios bol kay ziada naraz ho kay na jeyin, aapko abhi may nay us pic may dhoondna hai jo apnay daali hai. *wink wink

acha here we have @nair @hinduguy @SpArK gone on fishing (apologies) hinduguy is the one in purple shorts with golden accents
686773-Pondicherry-Men-in-Lungi-s-1.jpg

Last edited:
Hum nay bhi nai Chrona na Webbie ko :D :kiss3:

Haai haai kaisi gallan karday paey ho tussi. Kissing webbie bahi(dat smileyu used). Webbie bahi sharma jaey gain, phir ayin gay nahi is thread may.

Last edited:
:mad: aisi repo nahi hai isi leay poocha tha. U are one of my favs here. Aur adios bol kay ziada naraz ho kay na jeyin, aapko abhi may nay us pic may dhoondna hai jo apnay daali hai. *wink wink

acha here we have @nair @hinduguy @SpArK gone on fishing (apologies) hinduguy is the one in purple shorts with golden accents
686773-Pondicherry-Men-in-Lungi-s-1.jpg

This was one bloody thread which i did not want my name to be in........ Now that i am in lemme enjoy it.......:angel:

Back
Top Bottom