What's new

Some PDF members spotted

Emmie was kidding, just take it easy.

Ooooooo zayn malik ,apnay mooh miyannn mithoooo. menace2society!!!!

@Imran Khan jab aap bohat ziada drink kar letay hain phir aisay ajeeb say baal bana kay aur weird kapray pehan kay funny see harktain kartay hain. Phir hum kehtay hain chalo imran bahi ko enjoy karnay do , iss leay mana nahi kartay.

6a00e551a4e0f388330192acc62bc9970d-pi
If I started kidding with you guys , I'm sure you will run like dam deer to the admins , so don't wake me up, im the monster here ?

@Shamain , where am i ?

@levina , spotted somewhere in India.
Comfortable_walking_Jerry_mascot_costume_Jerry_cosplay.jpg

281017-a_super.jpg

giphy.gif

Here you are dam kid ?
Our war is just begun !
Have good day .

Last edited:
If I started kidding with you guys , I'm sure you will run like dam deer to the admins , so don't wake me up, im the monster here ?

281017-a_super.jpg

giphy.gif

Here you are dam kid ?
Our war is just begun !
Have good day .
Hahahahahahhahahahaha.

Hey dont say anything to wajsal.

And lolzzzzzzzz the first part of post ,the threat was so funnyyyyyyy.lolzzz

Are you a tomboy by any chance? :D

No. Nai paints arent good for nails secondly its too much hassle removing them.

My mom finds them disgusting and calls me "sikh". She believes Sikhs grow both fingernails and beards.. :rofl:
Haha haha. Shes right. They are icky :tsk:

Poochhnay laga tha...phir socha wo b kahay gi kitna budhu hy. Plus, her southern accent is difficult to understand. :lol:

Southren accent, Oh Y'allllllllll !
Lolz, she shudnt think u are a bhuddu cuz obviously u are a guy u wont know. I think by basic she meant she doesnt go for gaudy and colorful stuff, she likes sticking to basic simple colors.
As of understanding accent, yeah best of luck with that. yankees (new yarkers) are still easy to pick. And then for every region their are million accents twangs shwangs.

She says she's made up her mind and will do anything to be with me. I don't want her to change her religion for marriage as it would be selfish on my part and being a typical Muslim at heart I don't want to marry her without her converting to Islam either. I'm so confused. :cray:
Penny by Nomi Penny | Free Listening on SoundCloud
This audio ,when i clicked the link, it said there is no sound!!!! No file there. Kahan gayi,ididnt hear nything.

And as of converting. Well if uarent forcing and she is willing 2 convert then whats the hassle abt. And if u are still reluctant then...what can i say...may be best of luck.
But if she is so sincere as u are saying and then just as u say u wont marry cuz of religion cuz u dont want to force her into conversion and at the same time cant marry a non muslim,then u are two timing with her when u know u got no future with her. Kind of u are leading her on,which is crude.
Anyways,again best of luck with that.

Oh shutup u sick pervert .they are just 12 13 year old girls and u are such pervert u are calling them pretty. Just getlost. And never dare quote me again.
Expected u 2 stoop any lower but not this. Just dont dare quote me again.

reported you... i ask you reason for your hate and you respond with something else.

you are simply astounding... you remind me of another member, @pk_baloch , who was female and equally hateful as you.

Mein drata kam rolata zaida hoon ?:rofl:
Haahaha, agar hansnay say apka dil khush ho jata hai tau lain may aur hans doon. Hahahhahha
Hahahahhaha
Hahahhahahahaha

Lolz now i am seriously laufing hahhahahahahha

281017-a_super.jpg

giphy.gif

Here you are dam kid ?
Our war is just begun !
Have good day .
Batman is no match for joker, even in the movie joker mentally breaks Bruce Wayne.
Have a great day.
batman.jpg

Acha chalain theek hai. Jaisay aap khush pdf bhi khush.

Oh my oh my!!! Friendly troll say koi panga na karay. Lolzzz.
Some jawabs u got man.!!!!!
Batman is no match for joker, even in the movie joker mentally breaks Bruce Wayne.
Have a great day.
batman.jpg
Ask that
Have a great day.
batman.jpg

Have a great day.
batman.jpg
BatmanJoker1.gif

& in the end , what happens to joker always been epic , a trade mark of a batman , the saddened & unexpected end of a joker ?
Its always like that , & will be forever ?

Ask that

BatmanJoker1.gif

& in the end , what happens to joker always been epic , a trade mark of a batman , the saddened & unexpected end of a joker ?
Its always like that , & will be forever ?
Lolz, Joker breaks Batman to his limits and makes him do unimaginable thing, something Batman would never do: Kill* Harvey Dent, later on more.
New movie coming up Suicide Squad, check it out.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom