What's new

Some members in Israeli rescue team stole the Esther scrolls from the earthquake disaster zone

You are just ridiculous, I was always talking about Indians people, I don't give a crap about Indian regime here in this thread.

But you still insisting on derailing the thread...... What the Indian regime policy toward the Zios have to do here ? They love each others, both apartheid regimes, what news are you bringing concerning this thread???

LOL Good to see you triggered like this. Looks like we have a closet Hindutva sympathiser among us. An Arab who likes to worship Indians. Surprise surprise...

Unsatisfied with your shitty answer. Again India leaves ally Israel high and dry. Nowhere to be found when Zionists need Hindutva support.

Last edited:
Why does your country India backstab Israel at UN votes? Don't evade this question. Your buddy @Beny Karachun also often evades the question.

First, related to Topic - The theft of the books by Israel is strongly condemned.

Second, we never gave up on Palestine, and unlike the West, our government never supported Israel when it killed a Palestinian.

Third, India consistently maintains the same stance with both nations. We do not support Israel and cast our votes in their favor.

Last Vote 2022 - Israel were unhappy, because we didn't not favor to them

With the abstention, even though India walked the middle path between Israel and Palestine – both of which are its allies – not everybody is happy with the decision.

2017 Vote - Voted against Israel, Even you will find many people were not happy in India.
=================================

You folks don't understand foreign diplomacy, thus simply switching sides doesn't mean that everyone else does the same.

The America used to be everything for you people, but now China has replaced the USA as your primary provider. It does not follow that everyone must have a divine father in order to survive.

We wish to establish and keep a strong relationship with both countries, as we have repeatedly indicated.. If you have a good relationship with one, there is no reason why we cannot have a better relationship with his opponent.

As another example, consider the following: Question is why Palestine did it for India and went against Pakistan? Have you ever attempted to analyze something?

And Finally,

Have the bravery to speak out against China's genocidal campaign against Uyghur Muslims in China. You folks want to talk about Kashmir, which is fine, but you never once condemn the horrific persecution of Uyghur Muslims.

What transpired when China participated in the Muslim genicode, you? You people simply act as if nothing is occurring and are in denial. Why? since China has become a new God father?

Thieves. Not only do they steal settlements that belong to Palestinians. Now they are stealing abroad.

Notice how all Western allies of Israel are silent.
This should not come as a great surprise to anyone,as in addition to the theft of palestinian land,the israelis also had a long history of cultural plunder and theft as well.

What makes this particular theft especially reprehensible tho`,was that it was carried out under the cover of relief efforts that were supposed to be providing aid and assistance to the survivors of a devastating earthquake.

I would advise anyone with an interest in this subject to click on the link below and read this article from the summer 2011 issue [vol40/issue4] of The Journal of Palestine Studies:

Salvage or Plunder? Israel's "Collection" of Private Palestinian Libraries in West Jerusalem

Last edited:
First, related to Topic - The theft of the books by Israel is strongly condemned.

Second, we never gave up on Palestine, and unlike the West, our government never supported Israel when it killed a Palestinian.

Finally, India consistently maintains the same stance with both nations. We do not support Israel and cast our votes in their favor.

Last Vote 2022 - Israel were unhappy, because we didn't not favor to them

With the abstention, even though India walked the middle path between Israel and Palestine – both of which are its allies – not everybody is happy with the decision.

2017 Vote - Voted against Israel, Even you will find many people were not happy in India.
=================================

You folks don't understand foreign diplomacy, thus simply switching sides doesn't mean that everyone else does the same.

The America used to be everything for you people, but now China has replaced the USA as your primary provider. It does not follow that everyone must have a divine father in order to survive.

We wish to establish and keep a strong relationship with both countries, as we have repeatedly indicated.. If you have a good relationship with one, there is no reason why we cannot have a better relationship with his opponent.

As another example, consider the following: Question is why Palestine did it for India and went against Pakistan? Have you ever attempted to analyze something?

And Finally,

Have the bravery to speak out against China's genocidal campaign against Uyghur Muslims in China. You folks want to talk about Kashmir, which is fine, but you never once condemn the horrific persecution of Uyghur Muslims.

What transpired when China participated in the Muslim genicode, you? You people simply act as if nothing is occurring and are in denial. Why? since China has become a new God father?

Look at your deceitful and insincere history of backing Palestine versus Israel:

You are just trying to appease both sides. You are lucky that Israel is ignoring your backstabbing at UN votes. They need you, but even the Israelis fully understand that you are simply appeasing all sides.

This has nothing to do with foreign diplomacy. Stop hiding behind foreign diplomacy excuse. You guys want to eat the pie from all sides. Indians are renowned for sharing the bed with all sides.

You have no proper explanation why India doesn't support Israel at UN votes. This is the old broken record we are used to hearing from the Hindutva brigade. I didn't expect anything different from you.

Last edited:
Look at your deceitful and insincere history of backing Palestine versus Israel:

You are just trying to appease both sides. You are lucky that Israel is ignoring your backstabbing at UN votes. They need you, but even the Israelis fully understand that you are simply appeasing all sides.

This has nothing to do with foreign diplomacy. Stop hiding behind foreign diplomacy cloak. You guys want to eat the pie from all sides.

I'm not sure what your point is here, once more. As I have stated, we take the necessary steps to keep our excellent relations with both nations. Is very challenging to comprehend? We don't intend to hurt anyone's feelings.

Can you please shed some light on China's policy of genocidal violence against Uyghur Muslims? I'm still waiting for your response.

I'm not sure what your point is here, once more. As I have stated, we take the necessary steps to keep our excellent relations with both nations. Is very challenging to comprehend? We don't intend to hurt anyone's feelings.

Still I am waiting answer for you on China's genocidal campaign against Uyghur Muslims, can you please light on this point?

You backstab Israel and at the same time pretend to be their best friend. What kind of a friend would claim to stand beside me at all times yet is nowhere to be found when a vote is required at the UN? You don't support Israel in it's most vital conflict. To Israel the Palestinian conflict is at the core of their existence. Everything else is meaningless. What kind of a friend are you really? Don't dodge the question.

You backstab Israel and at the same time pretend to be their best friend. What kind of a friend would claim to stand beside me at all times yet is nowhere to be found when a vote is required at the UN? You don't support Israel in it's most vital conflict. To Israel the Palestinian conflict is at the core of their existence. Everything else is meaningless. What kind of a friend are you really? Don't dodge the question.

You're supposed to be happy, right? We do support Palestine....What is your issue right now? Israel and we share a mutual understanding of one another's circumstances.

Here, I am unable to comprehend your suffering. Why do you have to be a third party if Israel has no problems?

Again, let me asked third time..

Can you shade your view on China's genocidal campaign against Uyghur Muslims?

israelis are bigger thieves then sharif family :lol:

Can you please shed some light on China's policy of genocidal violence against Uyghur Muslims? I'm still waiting for your response.

Choose your student well whom you try to teach international diplomacy & independent foreign policy. Trigger happy, short sightedness & ever dependent foreign policy has led to what it is today in front of everyone. No surprise that they look at others with the same tunnel vision. Old habits die hard.

Illegal and Apartheid states stole whole Palestinian lands including part of neighboring
E2EYN9iWEAY07hK.jpg
countries without a single atom of shame and this is just a very small matter for them.
I wonder where is our PDF Yakov (Beny)? He is reading all this anonymously and not taking a risk here. :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom