What's new

Some Grim Encounters------

Mentee

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
The biggest advantage PDF has over others is that the mods and admins are on the whole, very mature and welcoming people. I will be honest and say when I first joined this forum, I truly believed that the mods here would also suffer in the way of meting out justice. But after a few hiccups, which I think I was just as much to blame as the others, We have got along fine. And I didn't have to change my views much to conform with those of the mods to survive here.

So Salam to @WebMaster and the mods. :tup:

PDF is like a small TOWN

So many members ; so many topics ; what attracts us to this place is the
number of members and the variety of topics that are going on
at any point of time

PDF is like a small TOWN

So many members ; so many topics ; what attracts us to this place is the
number of members and the variety of topics that are being discussed
at any point of time

Hi,

Without this forum---in my time off from work---I would be beating up my kids---. They are happy---I am happy---life goes on.

in my time off from work---I would be beating up my kids
What about the kids on this forum
HittingRevenge_Smiley.gif
?

Compared to Bharat ratshit and Indian Defence where they have a dedicated section for the eventual destruction of Pakistan this place is way better though some folks from India deserve a ban

Well....Farooqi shaib is running good show...all I can say.....even though receive three shot warning too ..........lolzzzz

@Mentee many years ago , we used to have one hell of crowed. But all gone ...we very few are the last of Mohicans left.......

Back
Top Bottom