What's new

Some Flight simulator games

rohitshubham

Reaction score
Country
India
HEy ,
can anybody here recommend me a good mordern jet combat games like hawx. idont want the world war two war games but want the fly some new jets like the Su-30MKI or the J-10...or something like that.....

Not a jet simulator... But you can fly J 10 and Su 27 in Battlefield 2.....

Also Hawks might have J10 and Su30....

oyee yaar tell some free game which i can play on my laptop at office time haahahahahahah

ye kya game hai 1 mint main mujhy 6 baar out ker diya unhoon ne :cry:

HEy ,
can anybody here recommend me a good mordern jet combat games like hawx. idont want the world war two war games but want the fly some new jets like the Su-30MKI or the J-10...or something like that.....

i don't think they have those in any latest games yet!

I'm more of a fan of WW2 flight simulators like Aces High.

Jet simulators are to easy, you lock on and shoot missile while WW2 simulators requires a lot of dogfighting skills.

I like to play Battlefield 2, though that isn't a dedicated flight simulator game as it is an all-around military game, though among all the vehicles you can fly fighter jets, not to mention helicopters, tanks, and jeeps etc.

The planes that are available in that are J-10, J-11, F-35, F-18, F-15E, Mig-29, and su-34, you can also fly the Eurofighter if you have the expansion pack.

Hawx 2 is best but wait in june ace combat is comeing too mother of all fighter jet game but i cant afford it now

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom