What's new

Some elements in Turkish Military attempt to overthrow government

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whatever happens, avoid a civil war. The ME can't just take another one. There are 3 already...
Its pretty normal for a coup in Turkey, I can remember a few in my lifetime.

The military is secular and upholds the constitution...

Erdogan is a dickhead and has no respect for Turkey, this was an inevitability and will lead to a more affluent and stable Turkey.

And mark my world, Turkey will suffer more due to this coup. You may like it for now but later you will be praying to have a civilian gov.

that donkey live in europe, ask him why he don't go to a Turkey with coupe:-).

I was under the impression that erdogan was popular among the turks....
He got into power dromocratically right?? no election fraud ......
The coup is no laughing matter...Its bad for democracy....
I have visited turkey multiple times...nice country..nice people....
Hope the country wont plunge into civil war....:(

And mark my world, Turkey will suffer more due to this coup. You may like it for now but later you will be praying to have a civilian gov.

You are right but Turkiye has a new start dude. Pkk and other terror groups killing my people daily due to wrong policies of akp.

Syrian refugees walking around everywhere in Turkiye like zombies and make troubles. Everyday one or two Turkish been killed by them.

You don't know the situation of Turkiye.

We have in need for a new beginning. I wouldn't chose a coup but we got it. At least it seems we got it.

watching RT live....the turkish leadership is detained. The Istanbul International airport is seized by the army. Fighter jets roaring over Ankara.
The army chief is also taken hostage ? a group has taken over not the whole army !

brother,

Marshal laws never benefit countries, and if this is soo, then worlds most advanced and developed country is Mayanmaar, where generals ruling from last 40 years.

Don't think you can compare Turkey to that. My only concern is that Erdogan is like a God to some of his supporters and this has the potential to turn into a civil war.

Turkish Lira down by 6%
Bosphorus bridge closed.

This would be crazy if true. Not a good time in the region for political upheaval.

Folks, this is not over and definitive. Looks like there is friction within army's ranks some for coup and some against. In such situation there are strong possibility counter coup. Western media has zero credibility at this point. So stayed tuned and pray no life loss. There is no question uncle sam is directly backing such coup. Implication from it is far reaching .....

[Moderated]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom