What's new

Some elements in Turkish Military attempt to overthrow government

Status
Not open for further replies.
The remains of the junta still thinks its above votes of the people and democracy. It seems ergenekon and balyoz couldnt completaly decipher and convict the people who think they're privileged and above the population.
Some of the recent soldiers fled to Greece but will be overhanded to Turkey.

Unfortunately if Turkish people lose faith in military, this will be a greater loss than Erdogan losing government

13770414_1131938140227482_4028968464338837093_n.jpg

No one is talking about Assad, funny how i rebuke your claims of how undemocratic Erdogan is and your best response is....but....but....but look at Assad.

It's because we don't want lectures about democracy from supporters of fascism in Syria! Enough of your rants, now go back to your snake hole.

Traitors are treated equally bad in every country... My hearth is broken when watching how innocent young boys were beaten by the crowd as I will always respect the TSK and I am sure that those young boys were used for someone else's agenda but after so much blood of innocent citizens and policemen guarding them on the floor you can't expect people to not feel angry and back-stabbed by the first guy in military uniform they see in front of them... especially if he was shooting at them before that. Turks are tempered people with too much emotions in some cases- can you imagine what it is see your countrymen killed by some people who say that the power over the country is now theirs?

If there is a death penalty it will not affect those innocent young boys for sure as believe me that most Turks feel sorry for them on the other hand those guys who were at the top of all this will not see the sun light again. There is either a 2 meters deep hole for them or 4 meters wide cell prepared for them to live there until they finish their path on this earth. The overwhelming majority of people is against this coup- that includes people from all parties so stop talking bullshit. No matter how much we argue, Turks will always be united when our country is attacked no matter the political views. If we managed to push back all our enemies almost 100 years ago when the country was basically destroyed, we will manage to do it again.

Get a cup of coffee guys, relax, and skim through the first twenty pages of the thread, you won't be disappointed. :-)

Latest:

-Turkish commercial air space reopened
-Turkish police with total control of Istanbul Airport

The most amazing thing is that every one not living in turkey or non Turkish has the best interest of turkey at heart and know what they need and the people in turkey who came out last night to fight for democracy ( the very thing west has destroyed nations to implement) are wrong and have destroyed their nation by not siding with the army whose foolish coup has resulted in a weaker turkey with 265 killed, 1440 injured and 2800 arrested soldiers and amongst the 265 161 were innocent people and police.

Its amazing.

@Nigel Farrage - Military is a sacred thing for every Turk and we know it's not it's fault for what happened but rather it's a job of a bunch of traitors who will be punished. I will never lose my respect for our Military and Security personel because of bunch of traitors- that's what the majority of Turks think too.

Right now on social media you can see how thousands of Turks critsize those people who attacked those defenseless soldiers you saw on the photos as we know it's not their fault.

Last edited:
So, the judges of Turkey's supreme court are also involved. Erdogan has a lot of cleaning to do. These scums have no place in a democratic society. They should be sent to that sisilian scum in Egypt in pieces as a gift.
Basically a lot of people in court and in army have problems with the democracy in Turkey and they conspired together to create the coup but now they will be taken to the task.

i m much grieved when i heard and saw morans ( sorry but this word cannot clearly show my anger in words but it is near to it) shelling through helicopter Like they are firing in the air or hunting ducks.How Can they do that to their own brotherly citizens . They must be executed on the streets so that No One ever dare to this . I think our Muslim nations enemy does not want any Muslim to prosperous in every field when ever they see one is going ahead they try to stop it by every means they think is right.

LOL. The majority of the Egyptian people voted for MB and Morsi who won 3 or 4 consecutive elections. When the army saw that MB is very popular they overthrew him. When the people who voted for MB started demonstrating the army shot dead at least 1000 unarmed protesters. There are videos that prove it.
Here is another lie.....what happened is after june30, protesters asked Morsy to step down or make an early presidential elections but he refused...the army gave him 48 hours and he didn't comply.
If you saw videos....I was there....so you can read more to know what happened.

So when in a country with an elected gov fails to deliver engages whole heartedly in corruption, nepotism , elitism and indulges in paradoxical dictatorship. Families run political parties and buy votes from illterate, destitute and politically naive masses. Uses the mandate as an excuse to run modern world monarchies and create changes in constitution to further themselves, effectively destroying any opposition.
Is It acceptable for the establishment either civil or military that understand 'real democratic way' and fickle nature of naive majority to nudge and direct this abomination of democracy to its right course?

Honestly it depends on the circumstances and the level of bloodshed necessary, there is no hard and fast rule and I'd bet it would differ from culture to culture. The most preferable way in my opinion is a civil establishment, in our case that role pretty much falls on the supreme court, but even that can be influenced based on the prevailing establishment at the time. Ultimately the people should ideally be both knowledgeable on national law and willing to act peacefully, and be willing to educate themselves to have a generally factually correct idea of issues important to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom