What's new

Some Changes & Additions!

EagleEyes

ADMINISTRATOR
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
There are a few changes implemented on the forum to make it even more attractive.

Changes include.

Reorganization of Economy Forum.
Changing the concept of Current Strategic Issues into Pakistan centric main countries.
Moving of the research center below to keep it a serious place.

Additions include.

Taking a bite out of current strategic issues and making it even more interesting! Call it a political crossfires forums, which relate to on going long term or interesting events related to Pakistan or world at large. (members can request to create a forum for lets say next Pakistan election or something that needs special attention!)
Another interesting addition is General Images & Multimedia section to share and enjoy different awesome medias out there.

I hope these changes are beneficial and enjoyable to the members. The topic is open for feedback.

Thanks. :wave:

Good work!! Thanks for Add Multimedia section...:tup:
Good luck for Future!!:enjoy:

Session timeout error is fixed. Now the users can see the more accurate login time, and can respond to the users online. Its 15 minutes.

When you have both pakistanis and Indians complaining about "discrimination" in the forums "moderating standards" you know you're doing something right.:tup:

There have been a few new reports lately after the days of Adux. But they have been taken care off.

Thank you for your words.

Hi webby and Admin i would like tp say PD is grt ... Can u plz increase the size limit of pics upload
because many cant upload due to small size limit ... thx in advance ...

What about a "Hot threads/conversations" section highlighting the top 3 or 5 threads ( based on no. of posts in the past hour or half hour)?

It seems like a lot of members log on around the time "significant" developments take place, and easy access might help. Just a thought.

Hi webby and Admin i would like tp say PD is grt ... Can u plz increase the size limit of pics upload
because many cant upload due to small size limit ... thx in advance ...

Please upload it on ImageShack® - Hosting and if your talking about PDGallery then you have unlimited space (no other images accept Pakistan military pics though).

Thanks.

What about a "Hot threads/conversations" section highlighting the top 3 or 5 threads ( based on no. of posts in the past hour or half hour)?

It seems like a lot of members log on around the time "significant" developments take place, and easy access might help. Just a thought.

Thats an interesting idea. In the coming days (depends on the developers) i plan to incorporate some features which will help such threads. Or in the mean time, i can add hot threads on the top of the forum manually.

Thanks.

Webby is the showing of sig picture is disabled ?

or if not can anyone help me why is it not showing my Sig picture i uploaded sometimes back.
It is shown when i visit my user CP but not on the forum.

BTW i had changed my avater for time being bacha log thak gae hain uss sherni ko dekh dekh ka :P

Webby is the showing of sig picture is disabled ?

or if not can anyone help me why is it not showing my Sig picture i uploaded sometimes back.
It is shown when i visit my user CP but not on the forum.

BTW i had changed my avater for time being bacha log thak gae hain uss sherni ko dekh dekh ka :P

Hmmm Good!! cute girl!!;) :)

:)
Webby what about the image signiture yara..
Aur Yeh Kis ne mera repu points cata hain aj :P

Back
Top Bottom