What's new

Some 500 PKK militants killed in one month: Turkish PM

TurAr

Reaction score
Country
Turkey
Some 500 suspected members of outlawed Kurdistan Worker's Party (PKK) have been killed in one month by Turkish security forces in operations against the militants, Turkish Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan said today, AFP has reported.

"In operations held during the past month, some 500 militants were rendered ineffective in the (southeast) region," Erdoğan said in remarks televised by NTV news channel.

POLITICS - Some 500 PKK militants killed in one month: Turkish PM

I didn't watch his speach, so if he said "rendered ineffective" which is widely using by the Turkish Media as a meaning of, either killed or captured alive, thus the title might be misleading.

That are good news i hope they will all day

I'd like to here these news from military. Erdogan has no right to take credit from recent events.

I think the government must block the bank account of PKK in Switzerland. Isnt that possible? Yes it is.. Why they dont doing it than? PKK can only be defeated if the politicans really want it. With killing you cant defeat a terrorist organisation that uses guerilla tactics.

We are really taking it up to the next level, The PKK casualties is huge this year so lets hope we can keep this up. Sadly this year we also have huge number of martyrs

Military Forum Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom