What's new

Somali women whipped for wearing bras

"Its the likes of you who invaded Afghanistan and continue to rain hellfire missiles on Pakistan."

And the likes of you that tolerate taliban sanctuary on Pakistani lands from which the murder of the majority of afghans has occurred.

No?

Go tell that to the U.N. and H.R.W. Those are your murderers, sir, and the ones who have used these unfortunates as human shields, and directed TARGETED attacks on the innocent. AND disfigured schoolgirls.

Those are facts supported by far more than your trite and apologetic opinions. Millions? Look to Hussein, Omar, OBL, and the litany of other criminals whom have always failed to spare the rod among their own in your lands.

Somehow, we see much less of that lately in ours. So too someday you'll possibly resolve your own issues. It might start by recognizing evil for what it is instead of dissemblance to satisfy a skewed political narrative.

Palestine is special, is it not? No tears for the Israeli children and women destroyed by suicide bombs and rockets/mortars fired at them with no pretense even of a military target anywhere nearby?

Two-faced and duplicitous.

BTW, you still haven't said a word in defense of these somaili women while wandering off into rhetorical la-la land with your invective.

Perfect proof.

"Have a nice day."

You too. Every day alive in this heaven/hell of a planet is a good one.

Thanks.:usflag:

The story is you sir. Its the likes of you who invaded Afghanistan and continue to rain hellfire missiles on Pakistan. It was the likes of you who took it upon themselves to "rescue" Somalia. The creatures you characterize as evil have a very striking resemblance to those claiming to be bearers of "democracy" and "civilization".

You are going off topic, the subject of this thread are the crimes of the Somali militants, not the US invasions of Afghanistan and Iraq.

On the article itself - remember the poor girl in Swat who was whipped publicly, acid thrown on the faces of school girls - this is the kind of barbarism is what we can look forward to if the Taliban are given any quarter.

If none of you wants your sisters, daughters or mothers humiliated and tortured in public like this - forced to 'shake their breasts' to prove they aren't wearing 'bras', and then whipped in public - then stand up to the rabid dogs, Mullahs and militants alike, who spew poison in our societies through their sermons in mosques and from their caves.

^^^ Thanks AM for the reminder. I'll try to stay on topic.

As for the atrocities you mention, I have no hesitation whatsoever in condemning them. However, we should be careful not to paint all mullahs with the same brush. Some would even consider me a mullah. Yet I would like to think I am very different from these extremists.

I am not going to pretend I know much about this al Shabab outfit. But I would appeal to anyone reading such news items to think twice before believing what they read. There is a lot of disinformation and propaganda going on. It is almost impossible to say with certainty who really is responsible for these crimes.

I am in between two sort of Feelings!
1: i am Disappointed
2: i am Angry:hitwall:

I am just wondring WHERE IS OUR RELIGION WHICH GIVEN RESPECT TO THE WOMEN ?????

Is it being Minupilated by these Goons in the Name of islam ??
Can Islam be Inforced?
Do we have to Carry the Name of ALLAH SWT to demean our Sisters and mothers?
wholy Crap , Somalies are basicaly nice people according to my experiance with them . But what is this Al shabab things another bunch of Thugs carrying out actions which Prophet forbidden 1500 years ago??

Its time to Think :coffee:

Can someone pls educate me on the fact that is ladies inner wear within the domain of religious ' rulings' in Islam ?

That she I feel should be a good Muslim , be decently dressed according to the land & its customs is a given. Shouldn't that be more relevant ?

The Somalis who did this need to be flogged.

Bro, Why do you put such awkward post about insensitive and brutish behaviour in a defence forum... except I can really tell you those d i m w i t s are not qualified to even call themselves Muslims, let alone to enforce Islam on a populace. Pathetic.

That Hussain's brother is a hero though.

Inhuman and brutal acts carried out any where in the world should be condemned in the strongest possible way.

Well it could have been worse.

They could have whipped a SOMALI MAN for wearing one!! :cheesy: :rofl: :rofl:

Are Somali's just a bunch of sado-masochists? These people are some of the most ignorant humans on the face of the earth they have attacked aid convoys to their country. I wished they would tape the whippings I have a thing for leather. Serves those bra-wearing idiots right!

Xuriya Wariya Naya Naya abti sjuxirufa! Click Click, click Hululululu <<< Somali war cry for whipping women

25cdf722c1027b86b90f5c43bc349860.gif

This is what Somalian did to Pak UN vehicle with rpg...

Original convoy looked like this :

That's alright though. One of my good buddies who was involved in the chaos in Somalia got hold of one who attacked peacekeepers with human shields and killed many Pakistani peacekeeper. Here is photo (cover eyes if sensitive please)

1a16814d6459b22bf6886d02d3cd5d3f.jpg

Last edited:
Can someone pls educate me on the fact that is ladies inner wear within the domain of religious ' rulings' in Islam ?

I am not an expert on this but scientifically wearing a bra is good for women's health, expecially the health of breast.

Even in Saudi Arabia there are lingerie stores and selling bra and wearing it is legal.

The Somalis who did this need to be flogged.

They will loose people's support (if they have any) with such acts.

GB

So how come wearing bra is un Islamic? That's news to me. Whatever these so called champions of Islam or should i say thugs who have ruined Islam do should not be associated with Islam in general. Islam is a very tolerant religion and i for one found it absurd and bizarre what the men above did to that women in the name of Islam. It seems it has become an all days norm to associate illegal and criminal activities with Islam to give it a legal twist. Shame on them.

What a bunch of idiots.Should be executed shria style.

Define Sharia.

Coz everyone has his own version of Sharia.

People relate honor killings or lashing women (TTP style) to Sharia as well.

In this case the Somali nuts have declared BRA unislamic.

GB

Back
Top Bottom