What's new

"SOM" cruise missile goes Serial Production

Turkish-Pakistani relations are always great. It is not important who is in power in both countries. Believing that Such close brotherly countries doesn't perform any cooperations-collaborations under table is just unrealistic. Critical technologies and important projects have two faces. One is the known one that details are shared with sources. Another one is undertable agenda which is kept secret.
Turkey's missile programs and advancements on missile technologies secret agenda which Greeks accused Turkish new un-identified missiles to NATO, was appeared When Pakistani Pervez Müşerref was in power. You know Pervez Müşerref as a Besiktas fan, was like a Turkish official speaking Turkish frequently as well. In those times, Nobody can know Which secret collaborations and cooperations are performed. Maybe Some of you don't remember close relations of Perves-Turkey but I think This example will summarize what I will try to tell... Asking Perves Musharraf a tech transfer to Turkey was like asking Turkish Army to transfer some troops secretly.

pakistandan_cok_onemli_misafir_1351885901.jpg

pervez-muserref-ten-besiktas-a-ziyaret-4070999_2489_300.jpg

i do not think that was a real or finished turbojet engine. they displayed this modell for the idef. kale is capable to produce a jet engine. they are producing many high tech parts for the big aviation companys.

kaleaero.com

These engines have to work only once for less than an hour......ever.
So not too complicated......

True, but they still have to be reliable, robust and cheap to produce in numbers. After all, they are the powerhouse of missiles that costs a fortune each and that could be the game-changing punch in a battle. You wouldn't want a hundred-thousand dollar worth missile to fail reaching its designated target due to a "basic" engine failure.

Back
Top Bottom