What's new

Solve my problem please!!!!!!

Paan Singh

BANNED
Reaction score
The problem ..........

1)I love a girl in my office.
2)I have shown in indirect way many times that i like her.
3)Today(basically i m programmer) i went to her and asked her to solve my problem(although i knew the solution of problem and i work in .NET and she works in PHP) and after spending 10-15 minutes with her,i asked her to leave this problem and i told her truth that i wanted to sit with you and i knew the solution of problem and she replied with a smile.When she left office,i personally said good bye loudly to her and she again smiled and ran away.

Now,what shud i do next??I m going to leave chandigarh after 1 month and i wont come here back and i am not getting solution that wat shud i do next??

and i m working hard day n night to achieve success.
if i stay here,i wont be able to grow much and if i dont live here,i think i will loose her....as i wont be able to meet her..

btw,i m going to ask her phone number tomorrow.........:whistle::whistle:

sometimes i think to run away with her:lol::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah:

The problem ..........

Now,what shud i do next??I m going to leave chandigarh after 1 month and i wont come here back and i am not getting solution that wat shud i do next??

if i stay here,i wont be able to grow much and if i dont live here,i think i will loose her....as i wont be able to meet her..

sometimes i think to run away with her:

As you are leaving give yourself a farewell party.....:lol:
Make sure she attends the party.Ask her number there , express your feelings and discuss the future plans.Simple! :D

The problem ..........

1)I love a girl in my office.
2)I have shown in indirect way many times that i like her.
3)Today(basically i m programmer) i went to her and asked her to solve my problem(although i knew the solution of problem and i work in .NET and she works in PHP) and after spending 10-15 minutes with her,i asked her to leave this problem and i told her truth that i wanted to sit with you and i knew the solution of problem and she replied with a smile.When she left office,i personally said good bye loudly to her and she again smiled and ran away.

sometimes i think to run away with her:lol::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah:

well if she is not that, then you cannot get her over your place in less than a month... (just kidding...)

on a serious note:

if you are sincere for life time... I think you can work 6 more months in Chandighar to get to know her better and plan out your life with her, its good that you are in the same profession, it will help you guys plan things together for sure...

family vs profession it will always be there. make a wise move.

yaar koi dhang da solution daso...

I think u like her more than u love her... being close daily in your office has got you attracted to her.... I think you should take her no and carry on with your work and leave chandigarh ... You will know how it feels when u leave and that time you will be in a good position to take a decision...

Dont get desperate :lol:

u have to decide wats more imp> 4 u at this stage ur career or her. if u 2 r meant to be together then u 2 will be,Maybe u will have 2 wait a few more years for that.

yaar koi dhang da solution daso...

I gave you this solution as PURANA PAPI ok .life is so long to be love marry whatever but without $$ you can not go to your office once .without love you can stay 50 years .money is these days as GOD .tell her if she like to go with you take her like bassanti ehheheehhehehe

LOL.....Dont do anything yourself.........It just happens ...Ysh ho jata hai apne aap..... :D

its difficult at this point now that you will be leaving soon.my sincere advice-Dont push things too hard..keep talking to her,stay in touch,she will reciprocate your actions if she has feelings for you.You cannot bend her in to liking you.Dont get desperate and do anything stupid.

sing her this song, pakka pategi:

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom