What's new

Solve my problem please!!!!!!

dude i think you've been watching too much bollywood films

it isnt so complicated...be a man, just share your feelings with her....dont play these cheesy games. But do it in a way that makes you look on top of things. Be confident. Stand firm. Use humour (girls love humour). Dont make it look like you are desperate and salivating over her.

and if you are planning on doing some long-distance thing with someone you arent very close with to begin with --then you're lying to yourself and a bit delusional. Dont waste time with it in that case.

my 0.02

i think..i shud wait and see few days more....
but my career is on one side and she is on opposite.....

I do not have experience in love and stuff yet, so I cannot tell you how to approach her and tell her of your feelings. Although I will say that you should let her know of your feelings.

If you really really like this girl, then you should tell her. Otherwise you will regret your whole life thinking "What if", "What if I had told her". Just tell her and see what happens, at least later on in life you wont have the regret of not knowing the outcome.

Obviously before telling her, you should develop your relationship further. Try to start with Hi's and Goodbye's and then develop into daily chat's about stuff. Try finding out her interests and what she likes and dislikes. If, say, she is interested in movies, try to get her to go out for a movie as friends or if she says she likes Chinese cuisine, tell her that you know of this very good Chinese place and if she would like to go out on lunch there.

Of course since time is short here, you will have to do this quickly. Once you two are good buddies, then take it to the next step and tell her.

From there on on wards, once you two are together, then you can discuss future options. If you are not going far from Chandigarh, then perhaps you can have a long distance relationship, visit on weekends and stuff.

Best of luck and let us know how it goes!

give her a dairy milk and ask her to keep in touch if she wants more. Girls love chocolates.

Say that your heart melts when you see her just like dairy milk in her mouth.

Make sure she doesn't have any gangster brothers though. Next thing you know , you ll be getting chased around the streets of Chandigarh with hockey sticks:rofl:

man go to career and stay in touch with her on cell or mail. if she like you you can marry her after you stable whats the problem if you leave Chandigarh its not meaning you are going to moon.relax and think. my personal advise is love is for few days and job is matter of life.

you work with her in same office yet don't know her number :eek: any way take a leave from office for one week and start watching bollywood and tallywood movies seriously i think you can get some ways .best wishes for you .

one more thing is....she always gives smile which increases my confidence....:lol:
main tey kuch kar ke hi javanga....

nahi paaji...i dont watch movies.....
i m going to do something big in next few days...;)

yes as i can see your avatar make my mode sexy daily .lolz for your kind info this avatar always give me taught of something .:devil:

you work with her in same office yet don't know her number :eek: any way take a leave from office for one week and start watching bollywood and tallywood movies seriously i think you can get some ways .best wishes for you .

actually she is new and of different department..so i waited..

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom