What's new

Solve my problem please!!!!!!

The problem ..........

1)I love a girl in my office.
2)I have shown in indirect way many times that i like her.
3)Today(basically i m programmer) i went to her and asked her to solve my problem(although i knew the solution of problem and i work in .NET and she works in PHP) and after spending 10-15 minutes with her,i asked her to leave this problem and i told her truth that i wanted to sit with you and i knew the solution of problem and she replied with a smile.When she left office,i personally said good bye loudly to her and she again smiled and ran away.

Now,what shud i do next??I m going to leave chandigarh after 1 month and i wont come here back and i am not getting solution that wat shud i do next??

and i m working hard day n night to achieve success.
if i stay here,i wont be able to grow much and if i dont live here,i think i will loose her....as i wont be able to meet her..

btw,i m going to ask her phone number tomorrow.........:whistle::whistle:

sometimes i think to run away with her:lol::blah

How old are you ? It seem school type love story where when a boy look at some pretty girl then he start feeling pyaar. ishq, mohabbat and try to find some excuses to sit close to her or talk to her lol

Its 21 century dude and be brave and bold....hansi tu samju phunsi :D aghey tumare uppor ha abb...time waste nhi karhoo and convey your feelings that you like her and ask her what she think about you? IF she say yes then go ahead if she say no then try to look at other girls in office to find another one to propose lol

Be a man and ask her number, tell her how you feel and im sure she will understand. Depending on her level of interest, you might get lucky :)

1) first of all dont speak loud in front of her(as u mentioned that u said good bye to her loudly)

2)Speak to her as if u know her from long time(make herself comfortable) at times girls are not comfortable speaking in front of her frens(they want to keep it private)

3)look in her eyes and speak softly and politely. Add good humor if possible (but dont over do it other wise she will not take u seriously and she will think that u r a jerk or clown)

4)ask her number but dont start messaging her after 10 mins of getting the number..wait for atleast 2 days(dont show u r desperate,, play cool but dont get freezed)

5)Ask her out , take her to a public place like a good resturant or coffee shop, dont allow her to pay whenever she is with u.

6)If u feel that she is coming in ur zone and if she is giving u positive signs then write a sweet love letter for her and express ur feelings for her.(Traditional love letter still works and if she accepts ur love then that love letter will be her biggest treasure)

kids,

here's a rule of thumb to live by:

never fear rejection or failure......laugh it off, but learn from it and improve yourself for the future

Sounds like you just have a crush at this point. A good idea is to ask her out once or twice before you make the decision. We don't know your specifics so we really can't give you much more advice.

or do it old school
call in a party invite her to it,and then sing some song for her:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

kids,

here's a rule of thumb to live by:

never fear rejection or failure......laugh it off, but learn from it and improve yourself for the future

I personally think of it as losing out on one opportunity out of 5 or 6 million opportunities exactly like it.

Look for the positive signs

like the time she takes to reply for ur messages(if replies are quick then its a good omen)
if she is not accepting ur gifts and choclate then forget her(dont but very expensive give otherwise she wont accept)

1) first of all dont speak loud in front of her(as u said that u said good bye to her loudly)

2)Speak to her as if u know her from long time(make herself comfortable) at times girls are not comfortable speaking in front of her frens(they want to keep it private)

3)look in her eyes and speak softly and politely. Add good humor if possible (but dont over do it other wise she will not take u seriously and she will think that u r a jerk or clown)

4)ask her number but dont start messaging her after 10 mins of getting the number..wait for atleast 2 days(dont show u r desperate,, play cool but dont get freezed)

5)Ask her out , take her to a public place like a good resturant or coffee shop, dont allow her to pay whenever she is with u.

6)If u feel that she is coming in ur zone and if she is giving u positive signs then write a sweet love letter for her and express ur feelings for her.(Traditional love letter still works and if she accepts ur love then that love letter will be her biggest treasure)

:undecided::undecided::undecided::undecided:

mughl-e-azam kay zamnay kay tactics ab bhee use kartay hain larkay kia?

for the rest of your days completely ignore her. Dont even look at her.
Women get used to getting attention and start taking it for granted. but they hate being ignored.

Always remember .Plenty fish on the sea.

Prism, is that her in your avatar, i thought you are girl ?

babe, you rock! (tell her in office)

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom