What's new

SOLOTÜRK SHOW | 23.03.2015 - İSLAMABAD - PAKİSTAN NATIONAL DAY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forget civil war. They would not last a week in a conventional war with Pakistan.

Their pathetic air force does not count. Those SAMs based on 60s tech would be taken out by PAF in a matter of hours in SEAD missions. After that the real fun can begin.

Yara chad aina nu.. yeh bhi hamaray jaisay hi haien...getting emotional on the dumbest thing,

Stop bullshitting.. fightin a bunch of rag tag guys with a few AKs and kirpans hiding in sugarkane fields in a border state with the LOC or IB on one side and india on the other..
1.It won't take you few mins to google those "guys" with RPG 7,RPD and even NVGs back in late 80s along with Kirpan

2.coming back to Kashmir ,80000 AKs, 12000 GPMG and Nx number of Ammo,Mines,snipers,RPG have been recovered since 1989

1.It won't take you few mins to google those "guys" with RPG 7,RPD and even NVGs back in late 80s

2.coming back to Kashmir ,80000 AKs, 12000 GPMG and Nx number of Ammo,Mines,snipers,RPG have been recovered since 1989

Sounds like BS.. and still cant compare it with 71.

troll.jpg

India is also fighting a civil war with 90% pro Pakistan population outnumbered our Army 100:1 ,plus India successfully crushed a civil war in 80s both of them funded and supported by Pak when we successfully contained that you unfortunately couldn't
Your rebellion in the 80's was successfully contained by Pakistan smart guy, ISI was made to give the list of all of its informants and agents as a good will gesture by our leadership. And bro, Indian Kashmir has a population 12 million including non-muslims where the India army has close to 1 million troops in Kashmir. Bangladesh was an entire country with a population of 67 million including few million Pakistan supporters, this was more than 100 to 1 kid.
Sorry for this getting off topic.

That is why they should not create more enmities. They are at a war ready status over Kashmir. Their relationship with Afghanistan has always been bad over the issue of Durand Line. China is getting increasingly angry with East Turkistan movement supported by Turkey via Pakistan. And now they are poking at their last neighbor which is peaceful and has no territorial dispute with them.

This is the definition of strategic lunacy.

Lot of BS in your post. Yeah do provide evidence where and why Pakistan supporting ETIM ?

And LMAO of at Iran being peaceful neighbor. The one who can't manage it's borders, attacks pakistan every once in a while, Bitch about Pakistan supporting rebels, while Iranian forces are so phathetic they can't stop those rebels crossing from Iran to Pakistan. Rebel leaders easily take a bus ride from taftan to Pakistan. Then Pakistan has to do Iran work and apprehend them and give you back on silver platter.

Personal Goodwill between you n me is understandable ,but expecting Goodwill from you State/ISI is a Delusion and Vice Versa ,fact is when our Army was equipped with Semi Auto Rifle ,khalistani terrorists were armed to teeth by ISI with sophisticated weapons.

http://www.neverforget84.com/gallery/albums/Khalistan-Armed-Force/Unknown-KAF-Singhs.jpg

2.As for Kashmir,Do you have any source which corroborate 1 Million troops stationed in Kashmir ?

Plus India never Invade BD in the first place untill your Pre Emptive Airstrikes ,India supported Militia/Terrorist in 1971 ,just like you in Kashmir and Punjab
Yes the ISI armed Khalistan, the Prime Minister I believe pressured them to give up all of ISI's assets in Punjab. I can't find any reliable source in the exact amounts if troops but it is estimated above three quarters if a million from what I have heard, but I can't verify an approximate.

I don't get the argument. "Iran doesn't let Turkish NATO planes in their air space". If Iran is going to play such a cold war with Turkey, maybe they also shouldn't sell gas and oil to NATO Turkey or let transportation trucks go on each others territory. Anyway, I'm glad that Iran is showing their intentions so clearly. Not very smart but it is good for us. We shouldn't make delusions about Mullah and rearrange future transportation routs. This also counts for our truck routes. In the past Iran also caused trouble about Turkish trucks delivering goods to Central-Asian Turkic countries. This is not one instance thing like some people are trying to make it here.

you're the one making claims , take your time and show me an official source about Pakistan threatening to nuke Iran

Just ignore him. We don't need to Nuke them for not allowing a jet through their airspace. :D

Lol what?

In another thread he quoted me and said " tht girl in the pic is lookin at the holes for bread".

And I didn't know he meant (there was no "girl or any picture"...

Its not really Iran.

I told you many times - Turkish elite are corrupt fu*ers playing the same role which Pakistani elite did during the Soviet era.

They are getting $$$. They will do anything to get more.

Pakistan MUST STOP ITS OBSESSION WITH THE CORRUPT PUPS!

Turkey is a massive SCAM and we'll know it in few years!

Smoking the good stuff ? Do you see unicorns ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom