What's new

SOLOTÜRK SHOW | 23.03.2015 - İSLAMABAD - PAKİSTAN NATIONAL DAY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nobody will stop us this time. Nobody will stay in the way!

I see no
pakhtonistan,jinnapur etc.. even insurgency in baluchistan (also in sistan) is a dead bird (just today many militant commanders surrendered arms)...

What do you know about the civil war of 71? jack shit i presume.

Now take a look at your own country.. its is still ruled by a totalitarian regime of religious nuts,you have insurgency in sistan... your neighbours (arabs and even turks) loath you... so i dont think you are in a position to talk crap either.

Well, Iran did not have to do this, one of the worst military defeats in modern history of warfare with loss of almost half of a country. Do not make another neighbor your enemy by threatening to nuke them:

So you give permission to bombing your soldiers and civilians?

Then why did you guys bitched about it at UN and condemned all of them?
Rip Pakistani soldiers

Most of the Intel for drone attacks is provided by Pakistan. No, Soldiers dont get killed in drone attacks, terrorists do.

That is why they should not create more enmities. They are at a war ready status over Kashmir. Their relationship with Afghanistan has always been bad over the issue of Durand Line. China is getting increasingly angry with East Turkistan movement supported by Turkey via Pakistan. And now they are poking at their last neighbor which is peaceful and has no territorial dispute with them.

This is the definition of strategic lunacy.

really? ...........do you have any evidence showing Turkish and Pakistani support ?

how is Pakistan poking Iran , please do explain

Do you also have Turks in your dreams?

It is actually the Turks that are indulging themselves with their Iranian dreams.

really? ...........do you have any evidence showing Turkish and Pakistani support ?

A google search suffices. I think threatening to nuke a country comes pretty much under the definition of poking.

Turkey and Pakistan is not bowing down to Iran. :lol: Somebody sometime will show Iran their place. Their attitude is causing a lot of problems with all their neighbors.

Well, Iran did not have to do this, one of the worst military defeats in modern history of warfare with loss of almost half of a country. Do not make another neighbor your enemy by threatening to nuke them:

Well considering it was a civil war in a country divided in two parts separated by an arch enemy (who had 5 times the population and resources) who funded the rebels and fought us on both sides. I'd like to see Iran do better.

Well considering it was a civil war in a country divided in two parts separated by an arch enemy (who had 5 times the population and resources) who funded the rebels and fought us on both sides. I'd like to see Iran do better.

That is why I am saying. Do not make enmity. Why you have to go and threaten to nuke Iran? Over a Turkish trolling?

Nobody is "threatening" to nuke anybody.. nor any of us have that authority to do so...

As for military defeat... try fighting a civil war with 34,000 troops in a region of 75 million... and almost 60 : 1 troop ratio for almost an year... you wouldnt last a week.

east-and-west-pakistan-history-635.png

India is also fighting a civil war with 90% pro Pakistan population outnumbered our Army 100:1 ,plus India successfully crushed a civil war in 80s both of them funded and supported by Pak when we successfully contained that you unfortunately couldn't

Stop bullshitting.. fightin a bunch of rag tag guys with a few AKs and kirpans hiding in sugarkane fields in a border state with the LOC or IB on one side and india on the other..

Nobody is "threatening" to nuke anybody.. nor any of us have that authority to do so...

As for military defeat... try fighting a civil war with 34,000 troops in a region of 75 million... and almost 60 : 1 troop ratio for almost an year... you wouldnt last a week.

View attachment 207197

Forget civil war. They would not last a week in a conventional war with Pakistan.

Their pathetic air force does not count. Those SAMs based on 60s tech would be taken out by PAF in a matter of hours in SEAD missions. After that the real fun can begin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom