What's new

Soliders killed as Taliban storms Kandahar base

What sick hypocrytes are these my fellow Pakistanis cheering Taliban who themselves have been slaughtered for 15 years now by followers of this ideology :(

Anyways as long as Americans don't live the "Ground Realities" and Stop nurturing India in Afghanistan peace will never come. And Quite frankly. Neither USA nor India Gives a Rat *** for well being of Afghans and Peace in Afghanistan. Ironically not even Kabul Regime thinks about there country.

US wants Indian Market and Face Saving. India Wants to destabilize Pakistan. And Kabul Regime wants Indian kickbacks.
Pakistan on other hand have no choice but to support Talibitches against both Inidan Malicious plans and New Threat of ISIS.

What a terrible situation. Seems this three way cold war will never end Pak<->USA-India<->Extremists where everyone supports everyone and no one trust anyone at the same time

Pakistan should really be wary of these happening..I have been saying time and again, a base overrun will result in terrorists suddenly appearing with ATGMs and SAMs. US will not go with the same ploy two times in a row after the previous ploy of TTP guerilla warfare failed to yield any good results. They will now arm the new group with better weapons and they might already have started but a false flag overrun will justify the scums appearing with all the goodies suddenly

Muslims killing Muslims, with lots of Pakistanis cheering.
:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan: Way to Go! :pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

After blaming the US for occupation (having at least one soldier per 70 sq. kilometer),
the next step will be blaming the US for the creation of the Taliban.

Why shouldn't we cheer that the blood of namak haramis is flowing? These are not the same Taliban who are anti-Pakistan.

Some of you clearly have no idea why we hate these animals. You haven't met namak haramis to know how extremely dislikeable they are. Some of you have forgotten the extent of their treachery. I really don't care if the cow urine drinkers are using these namak haramis because the namak haramis are fully accepting being used.

No, not this time. But they are same people who fought against USSR with US aid. Most of their weapon stock is from old days CIA.
Now it's modern Russia's turn to pay back.
Use and dispose policy of USA is going to bite back.

No, not this time. But they are same people who fought against USSR with US aid. Most of their weapon stock is from old days CIA.
Now it's modern Russia's turn to pay back.
Use and dispose policy of USA is going to bite back.

The Soviet-Afghan war ended in 1989.
Mujahedins were probably mostly in the age of 20-40 at the time.
Those fitting that age group are therefore 48-68 right now.
I doubt that the average Taliban is even close to that, so no.

So what? The Afghan Taliban are still not the same as the Pakistan Taliban and are instead focused on giving the namak haramis the suffering they deserve so we have no problem with that. As long as they don't attack Pakistanis there is no reason to dislike them.

So what? The Afghan Taliban are still not the same as the Pakistan Taliban and are instead focused on giving the namak haramis the suffering they deserve so we have no problem with that. As long as they don't attack Pakistanis there is no reason to dislike them.
  • A guy that is commenting about how "infidels" should be treated harshly.
  • Muslims are killing people having a different opinion.
  • Thinking centering around whether Muslims will be safe when others are killed.
I suspect You may be a follower of the "Religion of Peace" ...

main-qimg-1956f906be58ec7fed98622b6a8a57f8-c.jpg

• A guy that is commenting about how "infidels" should be treated harshly.
  • Muslims are killing people having a different opinion.
  • Thinking centering around whether Muslims will be safe when others are killed.
I suspect You may be a follower of the "Religion of Peace" ...

My apologies, I didn't know that you didn't know what "namak haramis" means and are obviously too simple minded and itching to hate Islam (which isn't surprising judging by you being a Swede) to assume anything other than it being something against infidels.

If you had acquired intellect during your time in the excellent quality of primary education that your civilised, developed Western country offers, you would have learnt to approach Islam from a neutral point of view instead of lurking on internet forums infested with the same, pretentious ignorants as your greasy, neckbeard self.

By the way, "namak haramis" means traitors i.e. the Afghan scum.

I suspect you may be a follower of the "Religion of self-righteousness"

All commanders are from Soviet Afghan war, including chief of Taliban Haybat ullah Akhunzada and Sirajudin Haqqani (famous Haqqani network). No doubt, there are young solders but the decision making command is old, and there's no retirement age. So, people trained by CIA are now fighting against USA and their puppet government, and mostly with ak-47s from US money.

When they don't need them any more, Mujahedins became terrorists.

Yes, Reagan named something in 1982 after Talibans which were (according to Mullah Omar)
created 1994.
He was a regular Nostradamus...:crazy:.

My apologies, I didn't know that you didn't know what "namak haramis" means and are obviously too simple minded and itching to hate Islam (which isn't surprising judging by you being a Swede) to assume anything other than it being something against infidels.

If you had acquired intellect during your time in the excellent quality of primary education that your civilised, developed Western country offers, you would have learnt to approach Islam from a neutral point of view instead of lurking on internet forums infested with the same, pretentious ignorants as your greasy, neckbeard self.

By the way, "namak haramis" means traitors i.e. the Afghan scum.

I suspect you may be a follower of the "Religion of self-righteousness"
Or unfaithful == infidel.

http://meaning.urdu.co/namak+haraam/

saying the guy who always defend the use of chemical weapons against civilians and Supports mass murders yes you are truly from a civilized nation

Only when You twist words way beyond their meaning, to mean something completely different.
I support the Geneva Convention, since this is what we have.

You support Your own invented rules which has nothing to do with International Law.
This often mean putting the blame on non-Muslims for the crimes of Muslims.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom