What's new

Soliders killed as Taliban storms Kandahar base

The Soviet-Afghan war ended in 1989.
Mujahedins were probably mostly in the age of 20-40 at the time.
Those fitting that age group are therefore 48-68 right now.
I doubt that the average Taliban is even close to that, so no.
then you dont know shit about Afghanistan,its their tradition,thats why afghanistan is called graveyard of empires.when they fight they fight for generations to ge backt what is their. understood? :disagree::big_boss:

This time irans fault or Pakistans fault ?
Feel sorry for this lose of human life Afg Gov and its people need to wake up and stand for there country
No one will fight there battles for them
Its the chinese this time.

Yes, Reagan named something in 1982 after Talibans which were (according to Mullah Omar)
created 1994.
He was a regular Nostradamus...:crazy:.

Or unfaithful == infidel.

http://meaning.urdu.co/namak+haraam/

Only when You twist words way beyond their meaning, to mean something completely different.
I support the Geneva Convention, since this is what we have.

You support Your own invented rules which has nothing to do with International Law.
This often mean putting the blame on non-Muslims for the crimes of Muslims.
Man why are you even arguing when you have no knowledge about culture and tradition of Afghanistan? geopolitics is not the only thing which matters. now please dont reply me with something that you imagine and dream of all the day and thats called day dreaming.:wave: it was really waste of time but still i did so that you could feel some relief down there.:partay:

T

They shall win in the end.

they already won.

Raw fault CIA fault.

Pakistan army chief open its doors for help to afghanistan. But as far as you will believe on jews,hindus,christ,
then according to quran and hadith.
NO HELP FROM ALLAH.

Muslims killing Muslims, with lots of Pakistanis cheering.
:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan: Way to Go! :pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

After blaming the US for occupation (having at least one soldier per 70 sq. kilometer),
the next step will be blaming the US for the creation of the Taliban.

LOL you Swedish fool. Stop naming Pakistan for your own failures.

Take care of Afghanistan and stop blaming others. That is all you fools are good at. Blaming others.

The Afghans are your brothers by the way. Unlike you we don't claim to be their saviors. The Pakistanis are the bad guys remember? You can play the Islam and brotherhood BS somewhere else.

Man why are you even arguing when you have no knowledge about culture and tradition of Afghanistan? geopolitics is not the only thing which matters. now please dont reply me with something that you imagine and dream of all the day and thats called day dreaming.:wave: it was really waste of time but still i did so that you could feel some relief down there.:partay:

When the Taliban was created You were a toddler in diapers, while I followed the events.
I remember what happened, and that gives me the right to argue against the fake news
presented byTaliban/Terrorist supporters in this thread.

Taliban is bad, however, the afghan military and Americans are marginalizing Pashtun population and this is the reaction. Its a serious shame afghans don't know their own history, why destroy your own people? They'll retaliate every time

When the Taliban was created You were a toddler in diapers, while I followed the events.
I remember what happened, and that gives me the right to argue against the fake news
oo really. we have been hosting and living with Afghans for more than 3 decades. dont teach us.still your reply is not related to what i said,do you know culture and tradition of Afghans ?:blah::blah:

oo really. we have been hosting and living with Afghans for more than 3 decades. dont teach us.still your reply is not related to what i said,do you know culture and tradition of Afghans ?:blah::blah:

You are 24 years old. What do You know about things that happened around Your birth?
I can maked judgements based on knowledge of what actually happened.
I need to know nothing about culture and traditions of the Afghans,
to determine when the Taliban appeared, because that was highlighted by the worldwide press.

Culture and Tradition of Afghans does not change how the human body works,
so as time goes by, Mujahedin trained by the US will become scarcer and scarcer,
and the terrorist supporters argument that everything is the fault of the US.

Last edited:

you have to give credit to out folks who saved Afghanistan from going into civil war after Soviet and American withdrawal in the 1990's.
as you said that who have followed that events in 1990's, So you may have the Idea that what will have happened in Pakistan if there was a Civil war Afghanistan. And in that time no Western Country was coming to restructure and reduce gun culture in Afghanistan after Soviet Withdrawal.

you have to give credit to out folks who saved Afghanistan from going into civil war after Soviet and American withdrawal in the 1990's.
as you said that who have followed that events in 1990's, So you may have the Idea that what will have happened in Pakistan if there was a Civil war Afghanistan. And in that time no Western Country was coming to restructure and reduce gun culture in Afghanistan after Soviet Withdrawal.

Afghanistan was in a civil war after the Soviets left with Gulbuddin Hekmyatars forces
attacking the warlords from Northern Afghanistan which controlled Kabul.
Once the Soviets left, the US lost interest and left, that is for sure.
The reports at that time said that the Taliban movement mostly came from Madrasas in Pakistan.
Taliban == student.
The Talibans quickly overran the rest, but that was like trying to put out a fire with gasolin.

You are 24 years old. What do You know about things that happened around Your birth?
I can maked judgements based on knowledge of what actually happened.
I need to know nothing about culture and traditions of the Afghans,
to determine when the Taliban appeared, because that was highlighted by the worldwide press.

Culture and Tradition of Afghans does not change how the human body works,
so as time goes by, Mujahedin trained by the US will become scarcer and scarcer,
and the terrorist supporters argument that everything is the fault of the US.
yeah as you were right there with Taliban. stop acting smart because you are really not. and for your kind information culture and tradition define a nation. if human body works same then how could USA and Nato still fighting with superiority in each and every aspect for more that 16 years with Taliban holding AK 47 or launcher :blink:o_O?

yeah as you were right there with Taliban. stop acting smart because you are really not. and for your kind information culture and tradition define a nation. if human body works same then how could USA and Nato still fighting with superiority in each and every aspect for more that 16 years with Taliban holding AK 47 or launcher :blink:o_O?

I not need to know ANYTHING about the Culture and Tradition of Jamaica to understand
that Usain Bolt is the fastest human ever documented.
I have not even seen him in real life, just on TV.
Likewise, I can draw conclusions on Afghanistan from timing of events and experience.
You are now on ignore.

I not need to know ANYTHING about the Culture and Tradition of Jamaica to understand
that Usain Bolt is the fastest human ever documented.
I have not even seen him in real life, just on TV.
Likewise, I can draw conclusions on Afghanistan from timing of events and experience.
You are now on ignore.

Its not as simple as you are mentioning Usain Bolt example.
Your knowledge regarding Afghanistan trouble is right but the problem is its incomplete and simplified in a manner which you may never understand the issue of Afg. We the Pakistanis are facing them here in our own country and we have first hand experience with them.
Believe me or not this is not as simple as your logic of Usain Bolt. US and Allies may think they can resolve the issue with the same logic and thats impossible.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom