What's new

Soldiers martyred...a new normal on Pak Afghan border….

It's not new Normal

It have been like this for years
If soldiers stopped dying
There won't be any chooran to sell
Conspiracy theory, not like the dudes next door don't hate your "murtad" guts and don't claim your territory

When people were celebrating Taliban takeover of Afghanistan, I was one of the few saying that even Americans are more trustworthy than these snakes, and here's the evidence.
I hope this Yajooj Majooj gets destroyed and the world can become a better place.

Different threats

Afghan Republic, India, USA was a bigger strategic threat that had to be dealt with

This currently is your usual afghan behavior that has gone on for decades

When people were celebrating Taliban takeover of Afghanistan, I was one of the few saying that even Americans are more trustworthy than these snakes, and here's the evidence.
I hope this Yajooj Majooj gets destroyed and the world can become a better place.
US would've been worse.

They would use Afghanistan as a blackmailing tactic and they wanted their own bases to keep close to Iran, China, Pakistan. For various malicious reasons. And to negotiate with Afghans it would also help them occasionally against Pakistan.

US would've been worse.

They would use Afghanistan as a blackmailing tactic and they wanted their own bases to keep close to Iran, China, Pakistan. For various malicious reasons. And to negotiate with Afghans it would also help them occasionally against Pakistan.

Everything out of Afghanistan is worst for Pakistan whether with USA or without USA

Everything out of Afghanistan is worst for Pakistan whether with USA or without USA
Exactly what I've been trying to convince everyone

Afghan default mindset regardless of religious or political leanings is always hellbent on the destruction of Pakistan.

This has become a new normal now! We must act harshly or these people won’t understand!

My blood boils seeing such news!

Where is Pakistan heade
A major operation by Pakistani forces against TTP terrorists on the Afghan border in Kurram District..

FlI7kxAXEAIqsvt

FkCuocmXEA42fG9

A major operation by Pakistani forces against TTP terrorists on the Afghan border in Kurram District..

FlI7kxAXEAIqsvt

FkCuocmXEA42fG9
Finally some good news.
These جنگلی only understand one language, and thats war.
Be it Afghani Tali, or Pakistani TTP.
Whoever gives them better BDSM by kicking their rear end, gets more leverage from them.

1672312709014.png

TTP have released a new view on Telegram showing them operating in Khurram Agency. I will not share it here as I refuse to publicise them. But interesting that Khurram is "very hot" right now. Joint operation between police, military and local jirga is a very positive development.

Khurram will be the battlefield to watch in the coming 24/48 hours.

Edit: I want you to note the screengrab above - Gillie suits, M4's, Cyre Jackets. These guys have raided some of the US equipment left behind by the deleted ANA. Now tell me if Afghan Taliban are not hand in glove with TTP and the current meleaise in Pakistan.

@Jango check out the cyre technical fleece on the bastards... That's a $350 USD bit of kit...

Last edited:
Finally some good news.
These جنگلی only understand one language, and thats war.
Be it Afghani Tali, or Pakistani TTP.
Whoever gives them better BDSM by kicking their rear end, gets more leverage from them.

A new wave of terrorism just tell us all the money we invested on the forces of Pakistan are equal to Zero..
guess the petri dish peace project by fiaz ,is complete failur for the pakistani awaam.

and a success for the generals,

now they can ask for more $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

When you wasted your handful of resources of Intelligence Community in Politics and Personal Benefits, Re-emergence of Terrorism was inevitable. You failed to do you job properly AS ALWAYS. Innocent civilians and soldiers are paying the price unfortunately

Exactly what I've been trying to convince everyone

Afghan default mindset regardless of religious or political leanings is always hellbent on the destruction of Pakistan.

They even manipulate religion against Pakistan and Pakistanis

Like Pakistanis are murtad kafir because they aren't good enough muslims as compared to momin Afghans. Everyone can find this nonsense on internet easily

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom