What's new

Soldier Killed in Ceasefire Violation By Pakistan In Jammu And Kashmir's Rajouri Sector

ito

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
India
A soldier has been killed in unprovoked firing by Pakistan on Indian Army posts in Rajouri sector of Jammu and Kashmir today.

Lance Naik Mohammed Naseer was severely injured in the fire exchange that happened at 1.30 pm. He later died of his injuries.

The 35-year-old soldier is survived by his wife Wasim Akhtar.

Earlier today, a CRPF officer was injured in a grenade attack by terrorists in Kulgam district of south Kashmir, a police official said.

Unidentified terrorists threw a grenade at a patrolling party of the Central Reserve Police Force in the main town of Kulgam, about 70 km from Srinagar.

http://www.ndtv.com/india-news/sold...jouri-sector-1725181?pfrom=home-lateststories

RIP his sacrifice for the mother land should not be forgotten and his dependents should be taken care

Pakistan never violate ceassefire unless provoked. Stop writting titles with Indian propaganda.

I wonder how many Pakistani casualties are yet to be revealed just like the deaths of 3 soldiers of 32 baloch regiment along LoC in Feb 2010 was never revealed at the time along with 77 other PA men killed along LoC between 2003'-Feb 2011.

Source: wwww,ispr,gov,pk/Shahuda%2520List.pdf
Let's not give the trolls abchance to troll on this thread ,we will avenge his death as always .let's just pay some respect to our man.

Nothing compared to over 5600 now being revealed by India....man that is almost one every day. :o:

http://www.chinatopix.com/articles/...iers-killed-pakistan-army-muslim-militant.htm
Either you are stupid or pretending to be one,yesterday I told you what is it you have been calling hiding.if I ask my govt to provide the information of how many soldiers died in active duty from independence till date,our army or the ministry has to provide the information under RTI which you don't have .now if I get that information for last 70 years and release the information does it mean govt was hiding hit.specially you from a country which dsnt disclose the information even to your parlimantarians stating national security should not make such stupid claims

Let's not give the trolls abchance to troll on this thread ,we will avenge his death as always .let's just pay some respect to our man.
keep avenging the way which u are doing right now ..we love that ...lol

Either you are stupid or pretending to be one,yesterday I told you what is it you have been calling hiding.if I ask my govt to provide the information of how many soldiers died in active duty from independence till date,our army or the ministry has to provide the information under RTI which you don't have .now if I get that information for last 70 years and release the information does it mean govt was hiding hit.specially you from a country which dsnt disclose the information even to your parlimantarians stating national security should not make such stupid claims
Stupid does what stupid says.... if your army was as honest and forthcoming as you are trying to portray then the activist Pankaj Darve wouldn't need to express these words.
Darve told the Indian Express about his motive for the RTI: "I filed the RTI to understand what the armed forces have faced in the last few years since Kargil (conflict). The figures are shocking and indicate that we lose our jawans more frequently in ceasefire violations than we are told. I plan to write to the government to make all these instances known to the people."

Stupid does what stupid says.... if your army was as honest and forthcoming as you are trying to portray then the activist Pankaj Darve wouldn't need to express these words.
Darve told the Indian Express about his motive for the RTI: "I filed the RTI to understand what the armed forces have faced in the last few years since Kargil (conflict). The figures are shocking and indicate that we lose our jawans more frequently in ceasefire violations than we are told. I plan to write to the government to make all these instances known to the people."
Did he get a reply stating cannot be revealed due to national security.

keep avenging the way which u are doing right now ..we love that ...lol
How do you know how many are getting killed when your army dsnt want to reveal the casualties stating national security,if none are getting killed or few are getting killed why are they not disclosing,it's not the Indian avenging that you are loving ,it's the reluctance of your army to disclose the dead is what you are loving .

So this is 3rd causality from last week's incidence when they lost... accepted 2 few days later .. now this is 3rd... one more to go

Let's not give the trolls to troll on this thread ,we will avenge his death as always .let's just pay some respect to our man.
So this is 3rd causality from last week's incidence when they lost... accepted 2 few days later .. now this is 3rd... one more to go

ISPR claim almost achieved.

Did he get a reply stating cannot be revealed due to national security.

How do you know how many are getting killed when your army dsnt want to reveal the casualties stating national security,if none are getting killed or few are getting killed why are they not disclosing,it's not the Indian avenging that you are loving ,it's the reluctance of your army to disclose the dead is what you are loving .

Now that you are shifting goal posts to salvage some pride, none the less, let me enlighten you, the guy you are quipping is a minister for water and power board, hardly associated with defense, in any case, that was HIS reply to the Senator not exactly the words of the army.... there's DSC which deals with such matters. In the fog of war, some casualties may end up being hidden or not getting traced but in relative peacetime, it's virtually impossible unless you have a massive army that come from a large country.
Now you tell me since your RTI is admitting albeit after some 15 years to over 5000 casualties, which virtually amounts to over two dozen each month, when was the last time your army ever admitted or disclosed this figure.
One then wonders, what the actual figure of casualties is that may be disclosed say a decade from now.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom