What's new

Soldier Killed in Ceasefire Violation By Pakistan In Jammu And Kashmir's Rajouri Sector

Now that you are shifting goal posts to salvage some pride, none the less, let me enlighten you, the guy you are quipping is a minister for water and power board, hardly associated with defense, in any case, that was HIS reply to the Senator not exactly the words of the army.... there's DSC which deals with such matters. In the fog of war, some casualties may end up being hidden or not getting traced but in relative peacetime, it's virtually impossible unless you have a massive army that come from a large country.
Now you tell me since your RTI is admitting albeit after some 15 years to over 5000 casualties, which virtually amounts to over two dozen each month, when was the last time your army ever admitted or disclosed this figure.
One then wonders, what the actual figure of casualties is that may be disclosed say a decade from now.
Did I change the goal post ,you said we are hiding the casualties.you quoted a quy who got the information when he requested the information ,
From your quote
"I filed the RTI to understand what the armed forces have faced in the last few years since Kargil (conflict)."
He wanted to understand something and requested the information and he got the information ,where is hiding in it.

Now compare that to a statement which says cannot disclose the information due to national security,even a blind can see who is hiding the casualties.

Now see how you changed the goal post by counting the number of soldiers each month .bro guys do bad in that department too.

ISPR claim almost achieved.
Even if Isrp claimed 100 ,the claim will be achieved some day you just have to wait longer .that is not proof .
Around the surgical strike ,Isrp claimed Indian solders crossed the loc and PA killed some and the Indian soldiers dead bodies where on the Pakistani side now that's a claim .if you had taken a photo and shown the actual dead bodies on Pakistani side that's proof.

Even if Isrp claimed 100 ,the claim will be achieved some day you just have to wait longer .that is not proof .
Around the surgical strike ,Isrp claimed Indian solders crossed the loc and PA killed some and the Indian soldiers dead bodies where on the Pakistani side now that's a claim .if you had taken a photo and shown the actual dead bodies on Pakistani side that's proof.
ispr never said that.
it was local media report that if Indian posts were destroyed and soldiers bodies were visible from thus side too.
we also released the video of our surgical strike the very next day.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom