What's new

'Soldier beheaded' in terror attack oustide barracks in Woolwich

Status
Not open for further replies.
We give a dam if they will attack us we will take the war to their lands and their soldiers in their homeland will also not be safe

Good luck with that, it will only alienate you guys more. All over the world you are fighting with everyone be it Buddhists, Jews, Christians , Hindus etc. Not to mention also amongst yourselves

Good luck with that, it will only alienate you guys more. All over the world you are fighting with everyone be it Buddhists, Jews, Christians , Hindus etc. Not to mention also amongst yourselves
They will attack us we will attack them it is your problem that who ever attacks you are proud to be their slaves we are not ready

More Muslims are killed fighting each other than by foreigners. Your sick mentality is what gives rise to Islamophobia.

I don't call Sir Zarvan sick mentality. He display what he is, unlike some hypocrites who are something and pretend to be something.. COntinue Sir Zarvan, Your voice must be heard..

Okay than we will have a open war who ever is occupies Muslim land they are the legitimate target they will be taken out by Muslims
You can say that in relative safety in Pakistan, but your fellow Muslims in the UK, US, and Europe will not be so safe. There is a reason why I said 'soldiers kill soldiers'. But if civilians begins to kill soldiers, then no civilian will be safe. You are being foolish. Are the Muslims in Pakistan going to invade England to defend their fellow Muslims and conquer the Brits?

R.I.P to the soldier, and i offer my condoleances to his family and friends.

alQuada : we don't like cruel and unusual punishment. a bullet to the head is more honerable in western eyes.
but at least you're targetting military personell instead of ordinary civilians. that's an improvement.

Small incidents like this create hate among ppl. The deceased friends might have been very angry. The word "Alla-hu-Akbar" will be seen as terrorist voice, The ppl will support (and join) lunatics like EDL.

A person is individual till he do it for individual gain. If a person kill for Nation or religion, he is representative of that identity. This guy who killed Brit soldier was representing Islam at that time (As it was not done for personal gain).

The ripple effect may hurt the cause (Islam according to Boston bomber and this killer), and ppl will be paranoid of Islam. People will get scared of Muslim.

Boston and Woolwich will definitely hurt Islam...

Soldiers of Nato are completely legitimate target as long as the occupy Muslim lands but when they are killed their body parts can't be chopped off that is not allowed in Islam at all

Pfuuu,that's a relief,so remember folks,you could get stabbed to death on your streets but islam is there to prevent your dead body from beeing chopped to pieces in front of your children.Welcome to Eurostan!

Pfuuu,that's a relief,so remember folks,you could get stabbed to death on your streets but islam is there to prevent your dead body from beeing chopped to pieces in front of your children.Welcome to Eurostan!
Who told you to attack Muslims in Afghanistan and Iraq and support terrorist state of Israel Sir if you will do it the you will be targeted in your countries why are you crying right now Sir

You can say that in relative safety in Pakistan, but your fellow Muslims in the UK, US, and Europe will not be so safe. There is a reason why I said 'soldiers kill soldiers'. But if civilians begins to kill soldiers, then no civilian will be safe. You are being foolish. Are the Muslims in Pakistan going to invade England to defend their fellow Muslims and conquer the Brits?
Sir I wouldn't mind it if you will attack Muslims in Muslim countries you will be attacked in your country and Bin Laden hated you for sending troops in Saudi Arabia and for supporting terrorist state of Israel and attack Muslim countries

Who told you to attack Muslims in Afghanistan and Iraq and support terrorist state of Israel Sir if you will do it the you will be targeted in your countries why are you crying right now Sir

Sir I wouldn't mind it if you will attack Muslims in Muslim countries you will be attacked in your country and Bin Laden hated you for sending troops in Saudi Arabia and for supporting terrorist state of Israel and attack Muslim countries

They are not attacking or occupying you,they're just trying to drag your sorry a$$es from the middle ages in which you live,to the modern world.Welcome to 2013 caveman!

They are not attacking or occupying you,they're just trying to drag your sorry a$$es from the middle ages in which you live,to the modern world.Welcome to 2013 caveman!

Sir they have attacked our lands and occupied them Sir and we didn't ask them to come and liberate us from so called backward peoples who gave these terrorists states right to attack people in the name of freedom and kill millions over their we don't need you live in your country other wise don't cry when attacked you invited it

We give a dam if they will attack us we will take the war to their lands and their soldiers in their homeland will also not be safe

So you think they need to deport Muslims and not allow you in their countries if they want to be safe?

So you think they need to deport Muslims and not allow you in their countries if they want to be safe?

They need to stop attacking us attacks can be take place from people going from outside too entering from some other way they need stop attacking Muslim lands and stop supporting Israel

Sir they have attacked our lands and occupied them Sir and we didn't ask them to come and liberate us from so called backward peoples who gave these terrorists states right to attack people in the name of freedom and kill millions over their we don't need you live in your country other wise don't cry when attacked you invited it

Whatever dude,keep living the dream of blaming others because you live in the gutters,fortunately,based upon what i see here there is still hope for Pakistan to crawl out into the light as long as there are enough rational,free thinking pakistanis.You and your kind are just terrorist apologizers if not a downright terrorist.

I've let myself consumed by rage and spout out before I even had the chance to offer condoleances for that poor man.May he reast in peace and God save his soul and give power to his family in these dark times they're facing.

Whatever dude,keep living the dream of blaming others because you live in the gutters,fortunately,based upon what i see here there is still hope for Pakistan to crawl out into the light as long as there are enough rational,free thinking pakistanis.You and your kind are just terrorist apologizers if not a downright terrorist.

I've let myself consumed by rage and spout out before I even had the chance to offer condoleances for that poor man.May he reast in peace and God save his soul and give power to his family in these dark times they're facing.
You stop killing Muslims and stop attacking Islam you will be at peace other wise don't expect peace from those who you attack Sir

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom