What's new

'Soldier beheaded' in terror attack oustide barracks in Woolwich

Status
Not open for further replies.
man.. to EDL people its English vs Rest.. they wont even accept white michael jackson.. :chilli:

Nah EDL one of the main leaders in Luton if u go to their centre u will see a Indian flag there trust me they know the diffrence between us but I agree that all brown asians in Uk need to be more careful for the next few weeks for sure

Nah EDL one of the main leaders in Luton if u go to their centre u will see a Indian flag there trust me they know the diffrence between us but I agree that all brown asians in Uk need to be more careful for the next few weeks for sure
They are racist thugs, whether they like us or hate us... dont go by what they say.. some Indian retards have joined them.. best of luck..

A wise old man once told Me . Don't believe everything you hear or half of what you see because thing's are NOT as they appear. listen to what they say yes but more to the point watch what they do !

How am I a hypocrite, please do explain?

Dude are you THAT desperate to win an argument that You posted twice ? -wow OK I'll end by just saying you win whatever you're fighting Stop your Trolling and quit your derailment of this thread. START to contribute to the thread like the others.

I don't even know what to say but to my muslim brother please condemn this attack as much as we can and get this confused wierdly pseudo-violent element out of our communitie and purge them into prison where these pigs belong. Lets not forget to stick with ideal that we are taught in our religion+societal values about democracy, rule of law and humanity in the face of this uncivil behavior and as a society respond in a just but a cohesive response to these heinous crimes.

i cannot change what happened, I can only condemn them so for the folks that do not know about islam, all I can say is that please do not associate 1.5 billion adherents all over the planet for this 1 person. We care about this society just as any other citizen, my extended jabron died during duty in afghanistan so please lets remain calm and collective and not act like these animals.

I don't even know what to say but to my muslim brother please condemn this attack as much as we can and get this confused wierdly pseudo-violent element out of our communitie and purge them into prison where these pigs belong. Lets not forget to stick with ideal that we are taught in our religion+societal values about democracy, rule of law and humanity in the face of this uncivil behavior and as a society respond in a just but a cohesive response to these heinous crimes.

i cannot change what happened, I can only condemn them so for the folks that do not know about islam, all I can say is that please do not associate 1.5 billion adherents all over the planet for this 1 person. We care about this society just as any other citizen, my extended jabron died during duty in afghanistan so please lets remain calm and collective and not act like these animals.

condolence to Jabron but this is event was to design to target Muslims even if the majority of NoN-muslim are not tooo stupid to go on Muslim hunting rage.

Imagine being one of those EDL guys in woolwich now, fancying a bite to eat, and realising its nothing but halal fried chicken shops.

Just to show the Hypocracy of the Islmaphobe :

There is no doubt in me that there is Islamophobia, but your example is very very weak.
Your claim that this is done our of racism or against Islam is merely a speculation without any evidence. You do realize that right?
At best it shows your bias, not requiring any actual proof to state this is Islamophobia.

Gillingham mosque attacked after suspected terror attack in Woolwich

70uhzs.jpg

Hope they implement martial law before things get out of hand.

Hope they implement martial law before things go out of hand.

You think it's necessary (that bad) or just pumping in police forces would do? It's hard to tell from far away.

I think that it's as important that those guys get a severe punishment and not let off easy so next time the brutes will have second and third thoughts before daring anything like that.
Maybe some kind of a protocol that the British police deploys men near Mosques after incidents that might spark such behavior, for the future?

Hope they implement martial law before things get out of hand.

we have cctv all around and inside our mosque now..but until last year we didn't have such arrangement and used to get similar "nuisance" attacks regularly....
On one occasion two men exiting the mosque after night prayers were attacked by a hammer wielding man...Both men were taken by surprise but still fought back despite injuries..

So these types of homophobic attacks happen across Britain,but not reported by media.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom