What's new

Software Engineers Thread.

I have only learned web designing languages HTML and CSS, they were easy, but other software languages are somewhat hard.

I have only learned web designing languages HTML and CSS, they were easy, but other software languages are somewhat hard.
HTML and CSS are too easy languages...

Not a software engineer but i can code in almost every popular programming language.

A member of team Akatsuki (developer of RVCE's Android app)

Developer of IndyScript (a Hindi programming language)
Can you plz explain what type of language indyscript is and its advantages.. ?? Thanx..

HTML and CSS are too easy languages...

Can you plz explain what type of language indyscript is and its advantages.. ?? Thanx..

If you are interested in building web page/web based application/web service,you might want to try ASP/PHP then..also,you might want to learn C#,Ruby,VB or similar kind of languages which is popular in market now-a-days..

You guys will hate me to the core . I am an Auditor . My job is to eat Software engineer's/Network engineer's/System Administrators/ And related for lunch and i get paid for that :rofl:

though not a software engineer by any means but got some basic knowledge of Visual Basics, Oracle(RDBMS) n PL/SQL, even made a small software during my school times using VB n Oracle...:)

You guys will hate me to the core . I am an Auditor . My job is to eat Software engineer's/Network engineer's/System Administrators/ And related for lunch and i get paid for that :rofl:

I m also pursuing CA, just gave my finals 2 days back....:D

I m planning to do CISA, what r ur thoughts about it???:)

Back
Top Bottom