What's new

Software Engineers Thread.

Well my final year project is going to be related to Big Data! Any Suggestions will be appreciated :)

My Project is on Big Data and Data Analysis and I got 20M $ Seed Funding :D ..

what do you wanna know?
Thats great...!
What project are you working on? and what tools and techniques are you working on? and on which framework are you using? etc etc... Suggest me some projects on Big Data and its applications! :)

Thats great...!
What project are you working on? and what tools and techniques are you working on? and on which framework are you using? etc etc... Suggest me some projects on Big Data and its applications! :)
I cant Reveal what i am working and how i do that . sorry . At this time i cant reveal its sensitive

You havnt chosen a project to work upon ?

I cant Reveal what i am working and how i do that . sorry . At this time i cant reveal its sensitive

You havnt chosen a project to work upon ?
Nope, not yet.. i have 15 more days to think about

I know its a long shot but anyone familiar with ERP software specially SAP? Need to know some basic information before I pursue a specific module for certification.

I know its a long shot but anyone familiar with ERP software specially SAP? Need to know some basic information before I pursue a specific module for certification.
Yes bro, what do you want to know?

Dont pursue that line.That will be my advice. SAP or Peoplesoft or Oracle Apps are software packages and when they become obsolete so do you.

previously im a java app developer. now i can code php,python and selenium web driver :D

Yes bro, what do you want to know?

I am actually looking for as much information as possible. Not too educated in the certification game.

Dont pursue that line.That will be my advice. SAP or Peoplesoft or Oracle Apps are software packages and when they become obsolete so do you.

My options are to get some certifications and keep myself busy. Since I do not code most options are software based. If you have any advice I would be grateful. All I have heard from my immigrant friends is to pursue SAP as it is what companies are looking for. Its a bit of a pinch at 2000 euros just to register for its certification. Private tuition for a module are running at $800 and at an institute $2000 and up.

My options are to get some certifications and keep myself busy. Since I do not code most options are software based. If you have any advice I would be grateful. All I have heard from my immigrant friends is to pursue SAP as it is what companies are looking for. Its a bit of a pinch at 2000 euros just to register for its certification. Private tuition for a module are running at $800 and at an institute $2000 and up.

This will help :SAP Certification: Unofficial Blog about SAP Certification

Thats a lot to take in. I was wondering to get pointed in the right direction of some sought after non coding modules.
There are lot of modules to choose from, right ? You may want to specialize in HR or BI or Finance or reporting only, I believe they use Hana for that. So, you will have to tell, in which direction you want to go.

Or is it like you want advice on which module should you go for ?

I've just completed one of the biggest projects of my career. Not in terms of budget, but in terms of pure coding and functionality. Wrote some 15,000+ lines of code for this web application over past 32 days with the help of around 75 cups of coffee.. :coffee:

Anyone using Laravel here? I started learning and using this amazing framework few months ago, and I'm in total love with this framework. Its by far the best PHP framework out there today in my opinion. :smitten:

If anyone is working in PHP, has sufficient experience and is good on OOP then you gotta look into Laravel. Its difficult to get going with it in start, but once you're in you'll just love it.

Those who don't know about Laravel, its just another PHP framework which completely object oriented and RESTful framework. It has taken PHP world with a storm and in short time span of past one and half years, Laravel has become number 1 PHP framework out there in market easily surpassing other major frameworks like Yii, CodeIgniter, Cake PHP, Symfony etc..

7 Best PHP Frameworks for 2015 | Winspire Web Solution | LinkedIn

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom